Breast Lift Scars: Are They Healing Correctly?

Please give me your expert opinion on my scars. At times I feel as though they are healing nicely then I look at my nipples and they are such odd shaped. Will I improve more as time goes by?
I had my surgery on 3.9.11, breast lift with 375cc HP implants. As you can see by the pictures my right breast has not dropped as much as my left, I am a bit worried about that due to when I work out, my right breast moves a lot more when I am lifting. (only 5 or 8 lb weights)

#Breastlift Scars improved appearance

Thank you for your pictures.  Your scars are healing well, and you are only a few weeks from your surgery.  It can take many months for the scars to heal.  To improve the appearance, one option is silicone cream.  Silicone is one of the only proven modalities to improve scarring.  Whether it is in a strip that you stick on, or use of a silicone gel, silicone can flatten scars.  Best of luck.  Dr. Pacella