Breast Lift Scars: Are They Healing Correctly?

Please give me your expert opinion on my scars. At times I feel as though they are healing nicely then I look at my nipples and they are such odd shaped. Will I improve more as time goes by?
I had my surgery on 3.9.11, breast lift with 375cc HP implants. As you can see by the pictures my right breast has not dropped as much as my left, I am a bit worried about that due to when I work out, my right breast moves a lot more when I am lifting. (only 5 or 8 lb weights)

Breast lift scars appear to be healing normally.

You are only 8 weeks from surgery, and neither your scars nor your implants have reached their final appearance! That will take about 6-12 months, with gradual and ongoing changes along the way. Final breast shape is related to both, and as your tissues heal and stretch, and your scars mature and soften, your final results will be revealed. In most cases it's worth the wait!

Though your photos do not show significant discrepancy (particularly for this point in your recovery), an elastic bandeau worn above the "high" breast implant side and below the "low" implant side (at night only) will help to even out position differences. During the day, going braless as much as work and social activities allow will aid in implants dropping into their final position.

Implant movement exercises can help your implant pocket stay open (and the breast soft), and can in some cases help to stretch it slightly, allowing more similar movement when your chest muscles contract. Move your implant on the "tighter" side more vigorously to help stretch the capsule. Can't hurt; might help!

Vitamin E scar massage, silicone scar pads, and ultraviolet avoidance will all aid your scars in fading as much as possible. Remember, however, no matter how skilled we are in suturing your incisions, all scars are permanent. Best wishes!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon