What is the Average Cost of a Breast Lift with Implants?

I am a mom in Wisconsin and am contemplating having breast augmentation. I was wondering what the average cost is for a lift with implants?

Cost of a Breast Lift with Implants in Albany NY

+1
In my practice (which is located 2 hours north of NYC in Albany, NY), the total price for a breast lift with implants ranges between $7500 to $9000 - which is well within the nationwide average and very competitive compared to most breast surgery specialists.

But in general, the price of an augmentation mastopexy mostly depends on:

1. Type of lift needed - a periareolar lift is much quicker to perform than a full inverted T lift with a lollipop in between. The longer your surgeon is in the OR, the more your surgery will cost.

2. Type of implant wanted/utilized - silicone implants are more expensive than saline to purchase and thus directly increase the total cost of a breast lift augmentation.

3. Experience & expertise of your plastic surgeon

4. City, State and/or Region - surgeons in major metros like NYC tend to charge more than surgeon's of equal (or even greater) experience & expertise practicing in less populated markets.
That said, if price is a concern, I agree 100% with Dr. Pousti that "it would be much better to save up and have the procedure done correctly" then have it done now (and increase the risk of a complication) by a surgeon who charges well below the average rate. Thanks to sites like RealSelf, it's now very easy to find all the excellent & experienced plastic surgeons who charge well within the regional and nationwide price averages for a given procedure.

Hope that helps and good luck going forward, Dr. DeLuca

Web reference: http://www.delucaplasticsurgery.com/breast-lift-augmentation/

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation/Mastopexy Cost?

+1

Costs of surgery will vary from region to region and from surgeon to surgeon;  please don't make this the primary factor in choosing your plastic surgeon.  Experience, safety record, and quality of work will matter most.  it would be much better to save up have the procedure done correctly;  revisionary surgery can be more costly (in many ways).

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm

Cost of Breast explantation may vary based on complexity

+1

Removing breast implants may ba a very simple or a very complex surgery depending on specifics of the procedure to be performed. Simple removal may take 30-40 minutes and cost $2500 - $4500 in our area.  If the surgery is more complex and requires removal of the capsule and/ or adjustment of the remaining breast tissue, like breast lift, it may cost quite a bit more.

East Brunswick Plastic Surgeon

Average Cost of a Breast Lift with Implants

+1

In the Miami area fees start from $4,500 to $8,500 depends on which implants (saline vs silicone) and type of lifting (full, l-shaped, donut). Best from MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski 305 598 0091

Breast Augmentation and Lift Cost

+1

As you can see prices vary in different regions in the country and even in different cities in the same region or state.  The price can vary on the type of implant selected silicone or saline and the amount of time it takes different surgeons to perform the procedure (no two surgeons operate at the same speed).  The price range in our practice is $8,000.00- 9,000.00.  You need to consult plastic surgeon in your area to get a true sense of the cost to you in Wisconsin.

Dr. ES

Breast lift and implants

+1

The fees vary from region to region and from doctor to doctor. In NYC this fee may be anywhere from $6500 - $15000.

Costs for breast lift with implants

+1

This varies tremendously with the technique for the lift (periareolar, circumareolar, vertical, vertical/horizontal) with the implant (silicone, saline) and with the operating room (office, surgicenter, hospital) and anesthesia (general versus IV sedation/MAC). Total costs will run from 6-15,000 USD.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-lift/

Breast lift with implants is expensive.

+1

Hi.

When we do breast lift in Manhattan, the total expense is $16,000.  This includes surgical fee, cost of implants, cost of an accredited surgical facility, and cost of a board certified anesthesiologist (most important for safety).  it is quite a bit less in Wisconsin.

Can implants cause a breast lift?

+1

I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you want an augmentation and hope this will lift your breasts or you are contemplating an augmentation in conjunction with a breast lift? In a woman with pseudoptosis (some breast tissue is below the breast crease, but the nipple is at the crease level) a breast augmentation with implants caqn give you a lift. If the skin envelope is sagging and stretched out with the nipple below the crease or at the bottom of the breasts than you will need a lift +/- an augmentation. I personally do not do both procedures together if a major lift is required (more than just moving the nipple-areola up a couple of cm). The cost of an augmentation depends if you get saline vs silicone gel implants, region of the country. Our all inclusive costs are $7,500-8,800. You should consult a board certified plastic surgeon who can explain you options based on you physical examination. Good luck!

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon