Can 300cc-3500cc Breast Implants Increase Size from 34A to C?

I am 25 years with no kids, 5'7" tall at 135 lbs. I am considering having breast augmentation. I am currently a 34A and would like to be a full C after surgery. Would 300-350cc do that, or would I need to go larger?

Breast implants

+3

This would be a great question for someone that has actually seen you in person. But at 5'7" it sounds like you would need more cc's.

Web reference: http://www.beverlyhillsplasticsurgery.com

+3

Can 300cc-350cc Breast Implants Increase Size from 34A to C? On average, this implant should be able to accomplish your goals however, that is not a guarantee.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

A little larger breast implants might be better

+3

Based upon your body type, a 350 cc implant may get you into a C range. There a lot of factors to consider, even more than just implant volume. Do you want to be a full C or just a C? Do you have any droop to the breast or just not enough volume? Etc.

We fully evaluate the chest diameter, distance from the neck to the nipple, and current breast volume. I have found over time, that most women who "just want to be a small C" wish they had gone a bit bigger after surgery is complete. The 350 cc implant in a person of your body type will be "just a C". A saline implant can be slightly over inflated, while a silicone implant is just that size with the same dimensions. Remember that one size larger implant is only one ounce more of fluid(30cc). So the difference may just give you the fullness you are looking for.

Good Luck!

C cup breast

+3

No one can guaranty a cup size. But to answer you question, usually 300cc to 350 cc  would change a 34 A to a C.

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant size

+2

It is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the press implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/choosing-your-size.htm

Cup size and breast implants

+2

It is very difficult to "nail down" cup size for a patient because the bras are so variable in shape and determination of cup size. The best way for you to figure out what you like is to sample some implants and put them in a loose bra while wearing a blouse over it. Choose the volume don't worry about the cup.

Toronto BBA

+1

There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.

Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.

I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.

By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Sincerely,

Breast implant size to change A cup to C cup

+1

Thank you for your question. Size varies with breast manufacturer, thus a C cup at one store can be called a D cup at another store.

It is best to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, who is experienced in cosmetic breast surgery and has an excellent reputation in your community.

During your consultation the plastic surgeon will take biometric measurements of your chest and breasts and based on these measurements recommend an implant size that is appropriate for your body. In addition breast implant sizers can be placed into your bra to give you an idea of how you will look. You may also visit Loveyourlook.com to see examples of patients who have gone from an 8 to a C cup and see what size breast implants they have had.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/boston-breast-implants/boston-breast-augmentation-how-to-choose-size-of-breast-implant/

Implant Sizing to Achieve your Cup size goals

+1

It is very difficult to predict what cup size you will be after your procedure.  Cup sizes are not standardized.  So a D cup in one designer could be a C cup or B cup in another designer.   This is the approach I use to help guide my patients with their implant size selection:

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Implant Selection Process

+1

Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection to replace an in office exam and good communication with a board certified plastic surgeon.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com