Will 200cc Breast Implants Give a B Cup?

I am thinking of getting 200cc for breast implants. I am only an A cup now, but still want a natural-looking shape. Should I go higher than 200cc to get a B cup?

Breast Implants

+2

A 200cc implant in a small to medium sized body frame should result in a B cup. I would suggest trying on implant sizers with your doctor to give you a good idea of how you are going to look. Most women tend to go a little bigger than what they expected. I would suggest a moderate profile implant.

Implant choice not based on cup size

+2

In my opinion, choosing a breast implant is more about finding something that is appropriately shaped and sized for your breast and body habitus than about cup size. As you know, depending on where you shop, bras in different sizes may fit differently. For example, a 32C and 34B are very similar in size. Your should be less concerned about the final "size" and focused on working with your surgeon to select an implant that will give you a natural look that will be in proportion to your breasts and body.

Jeremy Waldman, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Implant Selection to get a B cup

+1

Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection to replace an in office exam and good communication with a board certified plastic surgeon. 
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

200 cc implants

+1

200 cc implants are vfairly small and may give you what you want to achieve, but without an exam it is difficult for me to say.

Get sized during your personal consultation at a board certified plastic surgeon.

+1

Size is a complex decision that is not only based upon your height, weight and current cup/bra size but ALSO on also on your breast diameter, waist, shoulder, and skin envelope measurements. These can only be assessed in person during a consultationAlthough the measuring technique for determining cup size is precise, the results of these measurements are not. Let me give you an example; weight is a very accurate measurement. However two patients that weigh 120 lbs are not likely to look alike. The same is true with two patients that have C cup breasts. This is why physicians tend to use volume (cubic centimeters or cc) as a more accurate measurement. Note: If you are trying to figure out what breast implant size you want to obtain, you can try the sizing tool available through b4bra.com or read the articles about measuring there.

Breast implant size depends upon your dimensions

+1

Choosing the right breast implant takes experience, a physical exam and a discussion with the potential patient. 200 cc is a small implant, but may work for a petite woman with a narrow chest diameter.

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon