How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams?

I have very small breasts, and really want to make them larger. I have been looking at different options, breast augmentation being one of my top choices, but also looking at breast enhancing pills. I'm afraid the hormones and estrogen in them might be dangerous, but of course the websites won’t tell you that! I don't have a lot of extra money for surgery, but I really feel like I want this not only for my self confidence, but overall for my personal happiness. Thanks!

Pills and Creams Will Not Enlarge Your Breasts Safely

+2

Topical creams will not enlarge your breasts in a significant way.

Hormone pills can increase breast size as long as you take them but there are serious health risks to taking hormone therapy.

In my opinion the safest alternative for Breast Enlargement is Breast Augmentation with Breast Implants.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/surgical-procedures/result-oriented-breast-augmentation-breast-enlargement/

There are no pills or creams that work for breast enlargement

+2

Hormone therapy to increase breast size is not specific for the breast tissue,so unless you want to be fat and have big boobs, if not a realistic choice. Approximate 300,000 women have breast augmentation is performed in the United States every year,by board-certified plastic surgeons. The procedure is safe and not as expensive as you would think. Suction devices such as inconvenient, time-consuming, and not effective.

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Many offer financing programs also.

Making breasts larger

+1
 there are no pills or creams that will consistently and safely make breasts larger.  the safe way to enlarge your breasts is with breast implants or fat transfer.  fat transfer is limited in the size you can achieve. 
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Topical creams and pills will not help.

+1
There are no topical agents or creams applied that can make your breasts enlarge in any significant way.

Hormone pills have some health risks that may not be favorable for you. Certainly when you have hormone increases, for example during pregnancy, your breasts will get larger but they will shrink after your pregnancy period and hormone increase is gone away when the pregnancy is over. Patients can use Brava, which is a suction device, on their chest but there are always some changes of the skin while the Brava is in use that is not comfortable and wearing a device as a suction cup on your chest wall 6 hours a day is something we do prior to doing autologous fat transfer to your breasts. The least complicated surgery that takes about an hour is a breast enhancement using a breast augmentation implant device. The silicone implants have been studied extensively and are a safe method for you to pursue to achieve your appearance goals.

Web reference: http://paulvanekmd.com/breast-augmentation-cleveland

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Works Well and Will Boost Your Self Confidence

+1
Forget about the pills and creams.  They will not give you the improvement you are looking for.  As you suspected, hormones can have side effects that are dangerous such as blood clots.  For the most part these are gimmicks designed to give you false hope

Your best approach is to find a board certified plastic surgeon (ABPS certified) who does breast augmentation weekly and has a good reputation and have them perform a breast augmentation.  If money is a problem consider, financeing your breast augmentation.  Many plastic surgeons now have financing options such as Care Credit.

You will be happy with the result and get a big boost in self-esteem and confidence.  Happiness, on the other hand, is up to you.  Of course, women often do tell me they are happier with their larger breasts!

Web reference: http://www.sarasotaplasticsurgery.com/surgeons/david-mobley.cfm

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation piggy bank

+1
Creams and supplements will have a very subtle, if any effect on your breast size. If money is a concern, don't waste yours on something that won't give you the result you want. Hormone therapy can increase your breast size, but has serious health risks including blood clots. Your best option is to save your money and pursue breast augmentation - either with implants or your own fat - when you're ready.

Pills & Creams Do Not Enhance Breast Size

+1
There are no pills or creams on the market which can be expected to safely and effectively make your breasts bigger.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical Breast Augmentation

+1
Thank you  for your question. As you've seen from the many responses below, topical creams and oral medications will not augment the breasts. They could also pose a significant health risk. 

Breast augmentation is an established, and very popular procedure which can be done very safely with a relatively quick recovery time. Please make sure your plastic surgeon is board certified and operates in a certified surgery center. The implants should be from well establish companies who guarantee the safety and longevity of their product. 

RealSelf.com can help you find an expert surgeon in your area. Good luck!

Pills to grow your breasts

+1
there is no magic pill to increase your breast size.  Many of the supplements on the market are frankly dangerous and none are FDA approved. 

The Dark Side to Non-Surgical Breast Enlargement

+1
There are few things in life about which I, as a plastic surgeon, feel more confident than in telling you to not use pills or creams in an attempt to increase breast size.  These pills, if effective, must work by increasing the progesterone and estrogen in your body.  Breast cancer, as well as a number of other malignancies, are commonly linked to overproduction or hypersensitivity of the cancer cells to estrogen and progesterone. Offsetting this balance in your body in what is likely to be an unsatisfactory attempt at non-surgical breast augmentation is very possibly dangerous and ill advised.  Best case scenario would be that the pills or creams simply don't work. Worst case is cancer.  It's just not worth it.
Dr. Pyle
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon