How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams?

I have very small breasts, and really want to make them larger. I have been looking at different options, breast augmentation being one of my top choices, but also looking at breast enhancing pills. I'm afraid the hormones and estrogen in them might be dangerous, but of course the websites won’t tell you that! I don't have a lot of extra money for surgery, but I really feel like I want this not only for my self confidence, but overall for my personal happiness. Thanks!

There are no pills or creams that work for breast enlargement

June 24th, 2010

Hormone therapy to increase breast size is not specific for the breast tissue,so unless you want to be fat and have big boobs, if not a realistic choice. Approximate 300,000 women have breast augmentation is performed in the United States every year,by board-certified plastic surgeons. The procedure is safe and not as expensive as you would think. Suction devices such as inconvenient, time-consuming, and not effective.

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Many offer financing programs also.

Joseph M. Perlman, MD

Joseph M. Perlman, MD

Best Marketing Scam

August 27th, 2014

Breast Augmentation has been a trend for a little over a century and a half now and the actual procedure has been approved by the FDA and has proven to be a safe procedure. Breast augmentation creams and medications how ever have not, simply because they have not been on the market long enough to hold a substantial amount of tests to figure out the pros and cons of these substances. My best suggestion is to hold off on purchasing and using these creams and medications. In the long run, they will definitely be more dangerous and costly than the actual procedure its self. 

Jonathan Fisher, MD

Jonathan Fisher, MD

Pills and creams or breast augmentation to enhance breast size.

August 19th, 2014

Hi,
  Simple.  HOKUS POKUS marketing junk.  No pills or creams can be used safely to enhance breasts specifically.
  When you can afford (and most offices have financing available) the breast augmentation, then have your consultations and do the procedure.  It takes under an hour and presto, you have your confidence back by a proven method of enhancement.
  I was on the "Unproven Methods" committee of the American Cancer Society and you would not believe the stupid stuff that would be pushed by people trying to make money.
  Good luck with your augmentation.  There is a satisfactory rate of close to 99 % of patients.  That beats creams and pills anytime for enlargement of breasts.
            Steven M. Lynch, M.D.

How to make your boobs bigger-pills or creams

August 17th, 2014

I would not recommend any type of topical hormonal cream to increase your breast size. This also includes oral pills that promote an increase in breast size. Their are no valid studies that show any type of cream or pill provides any meaningful increase in breast size over any period of time. If you have a limited amount of resources, this would definitely be a waste of your money. You should visit with your local board-certified plastic surgeon who may have some financing options available to you.

Robert Najera, MD

Robert Najera, MD

August 14th, 2014

Thank you for the question!  I am not aware of any pill or cream that can safely achieve breast augmentation.  Breast augmentation with silicone or saline implants by a board certfied surgeon in an accredited institution is the safest and most time tested approach to achieve enhanced breasts.  

--Dr. Mussman

Jason Mussman, MD

Jason Mussman, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Pills or creams to make breasts bigger?

August 8th, 2014

The idea of taking a pill or applying a cream seems very appealing,  However,there is no credible evidence to suggest that pills or creams will increase your breast size.  The only proven way to increase the breast size is through breast augmentation surgery, preferably performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon

Don't waste your money

August 6th, 2014

Pills and creams don't make your breasts larger. Find a certified experienced plastic surgeon to discuss breast augmentation options. 

Terrence Murphy, MD

Terrence Murphy, MD
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation using pills

July 31st, 2014

To be honest I would be very careful and save your money.  Pills and hormones are a terrible way to enhance your breast.  First there is no science that proves it works and second you are exposing yourself to lots of risks.  Breast enhancement with implants are safe, effective and highly satisfactory and without a doubt my recommendation.  Save the money and do it right.

Rady Rahban, MD

Rady Rahban, MD

Breast Augmentation Pills?

July 11th, 2014

Dear jrwheeler,
thank you for your post.
Breast augmentation pills/creams are very similar to penis enlargement pills/creams.  There are a lot of claims made that prey on insecurities, but do not give good or reliable results.  There are many forms of breast augmention, including multiple types of implants as well as fat grafting, that are safe and reliable.  You will be throwing money away on the unreliable or false claims of creams and pills, that you could have been saving for a real result.

Best Wishes, 
Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Pills or creams to make breasts larger

July 1st, 2014

There are no pills or creams that have been proven to increase breast size.  As a physician, not only do I think you would be wasting your money on any pills or creams claiming to do so, but I would also be concerned about the safety of using such products.

Samir S. Rao, MD

Samir S. Rao, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.