How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams?

I have very small breasts, and really want to make them larger. I have been looking at different options, breast augmentation being one of my top choices, but also looking at breast enhancing pills. I'm afraid the hormones and estrogen in them might be dangerous, but of course the websites won’t tell you that! I don't have a lot of extra money for surgery, but I really feel like I want this not only for my self confidence, but overall for my personal happiness. Thanks!

There are no pills or creams that work for breast enlargement

June 24th, 2010

Hormone therapy to increase breast size is not specific for the breast tissue,so unless you want to be fat and have big boobs, if not a realistic choice. Approximate 300,000 women have breast augmentation is performed in the United States every year,by board-certified plastic surgeons. The procedure is safe and not as expensive as you would think. Suction devices such as inconvenient, time-consuming, and not effective.

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Many offer financing programs also.

Joseph M. Perlman, MD

Joseph M. Perlman, MD

How to augment your breast

December 18th, 2014

In general, breasts can be augemented as follows:
Normal development in the teen years
Pregnancy
Weight gain
Hormone changes
Surgery

There is no cream for breast augmentation.

But let's set that aside an talk about your self confidence and happiness. There is no cream for those things either....but I would like to think that a good physician can play a role in self esteem and a healthy life. Hopefully you can find a doctor who can guide you. 

Creams or pills for breast augmentation

December 16th, 2014

Are no more reliable than those emails that we all receive notifying us of our recently deceased relative in some remote locale who had left $10,000,000 for you upon his death! There are absolutely no creams, pills, lotions, or potions that have been shown to safely increase breast size. As far as hormones, such augmentation is unreliable and potentially dangerous. Surgery is the only tried and true method that actually works. Good luck!

Steven M. Gitt, MD

Steven M. Gitt, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

November 26th, 2014

First of all thank you for the question.  I would recommend staying away from pills and creams that advertise increasing breast size.  They will not give you the results that you are looking for and can have significant side effects.  Breast Augmentation is FDA approved and you would be able to pick the size you would like to be.  As always I would recommend having a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to determine what procedure would give you the results you are looking for.  Best of Luck!

Heather Rocheford, MD

Heather Rocheford, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams

November 20th, 2014

The only other real way to increase one's breast size other than implants or gaining weight (not a great idea), is with fat transfers. This can take a bit of effort although with the right individual, it can yield good results. I would stay away from pills or creams, at best it would be a waste of money. At worst, it could be dangerous to your health.

George Volpe, MD

George Volpe, MD

Those won't work

November 11th, 2014

There is nothing that is FDA approved to enlarge breast size except for breast augmentation with implants. Everything else is just a gimmick that won't give you results. Plus, their ingredients haven't been tested for safety. It's better to avoid those other things.

Pills or creams will not increase breast size

November 9th, 2014

There are no proven or medically safe ways to increase your breast size with pills, injections, or creams. Hormone medications have significant side effects and will effect your entire body. Breast Augmentation with saline or silicone filled implants is a surgical procedure that has been performed for over 30 years and has few risks while providing excellent results. The current implants are markedly improved from prior models. A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will answer your concerns and most offices have some type of financing available. 

Pills or creams won't give you the results you want

November 3rd, 2014

There are no pills or creams that are proven to cause localized breast enlargement. Additionally, hormone therapy is controversial at best and can have many unintended side effects. The gold standard for breast enlargement is a breast augmentation, which is an extremely safe procedure. With this procedure, you can pick the size and shape of the implant that will best fit your body proportions. I recommend you see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and concerns. All the best. 

David Rapaport, MD

David Rapaport, MD

Pills and Creams for Breast Augmentation

October 29th, 2014

This is a great question; however unfortunately there are currently not any creams or pills available that are going to enhance your breast safely. I would stay away from any of those products, as they are likely to do more harm than good.

Breast augmentation has become so popular as patients typically are extremely happy with the results. The recent advancements in the breast implants themselves have been a huge benefit to women. They have a variety of options including the new gummy bear implants. These implants give patients a softer more natural appearance than what was possible previously with saline implants.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon to help guide you with your breast augmentation procedure.

Breast augmentation

October 23rd, 2014

Breast augmentation would be the recommended option. You have control over size, shape, incision location, and ultimately if you want to keep the implants or remove them. The best option for total control over your breast would be with an augmentation. Thanks.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.