How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams?

I have very small breasts, and really want to make them larger. I have been looking at different options, breast augmentation being one of my top choices, but also looking at breast enhancing pills. I'm afraid the hormones and estrogen in them might be dangerous, but of course the websites won’t tell you that! I don't have a lot of extra money for surgery, but I really feel like I want this not only for my self confidence, but overall for my personal happiness. Thanks!

There are no pills or creams that work for breast enlargement

Hormone therapy to increase breast size is not specific for the breast tissue,so unless you want to be fat and have big boobs, if not a realistic choice. Approximate 300,000 women have breast augmentation is performed in the United States every year,by board-certified plastic surgeons. The procedure is safe and not as expensive as you would think. Suction devices such as inconvenient, time-consuming, and not effective.

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Many offer financing programs also.

Creams cannot cause breast growth

Claims made by companies that sell creams to enlarge your breasts have no truth to them. If something like this were to come along, the media would be so overwhelming that you will not have to ask this question. Everyone will be using it.

Sheldon Lincenberg, MD

How to Make Your Boobs Bigger

The breast consists of skin--gland--and fat. The only non surgical way to increase the breast-- is hormonal or weight gain. You can not absorb enough hormonal substances in a cream to significantly enlarge the breasts. The only way to make your breasts bigger -- is by undergoing Breast Augmentation ( w/ Implants). There is no non surgical -- easy way-- to achieve larger fuller breasts. Breast Augmentation has produced millions of happy women throughout the World. The products and the procedures are safer and more appealing than Ever!

Safe breast augmentation

The science is clear - pills and creams will not enlarge your breasts safely - at best you will waste your money.  Currently the only safe, reliable an dproven methods of breast enlargement are by way of surgery using either implants or your own fat to enlarge the breasts.  The old saying "if it seems too good to be true...."

Michael B. Tantillo, MD

Breast augmentation options

There have been many claims made about increasing breast size. By far the most effective is breast augmentation with implants. Fat transfer can also be used but with limited results. Creams, lotions and devices using suction are not effective. Most physician will not reccomend use of hormones for breast enlargement.

Pills and Creams

Unfortunately, there are no pills or creams that can increase the size of your breasts.  The supplements that are being sold have no scientific evidence to back up the claims, nor do they have FDA approval for use in enlarging breasts, therefore it is not regulated and is difficult to really know what is really in them.  What these pills and creams do is target hormonal receptors in the breast in an attempt to increase growth. However it is unknown how these compounds affect your body.  In fact it may have an adverse effect on your health as it could create hormonal imbalance.  At this time, the only safe way to increase the size of your breasts is either with breast augmentation with an implant or fat grafting to the breasts.  Hope this helps!

Roger Tsai, MD
West Hollywood Plastic Surgeon

Pills and creams do not make breasts larger

There is no magic pill or cream to enlarge breasts.  Female hormones can increase the amount of breast tissue, but that effect has little to none in view of overall size.  Of course pregnancy will increase the size of the breasts, but this is temporary and the breasts will involute after pregnancy and breast feeding.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Pills or creams for breast enlargement

If there were really safe and effective pills or creams to enlarge breasts, plastic surgeons would not be in the business of doing surgical breast augmentations as no patient would choose to undergo a surgical procedure if there was a non-surgical option. Our technology is simply not there yet.

Ben Lee, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your excellent question. Unfortunately, there are not any creams or pills on the market that can specifically target breast tissue and breast tissue growth.  As one of the more popular aesthetic surgery procedures annually, breast augmentation with implants is the best way to currently increase the size of your breasts.  

Any magic pill for breast enlargement?

There is no pill or cream that can safely alter your breast size without having some form of influence on your hormones.  The birth control pill certainly can lead to enlarged breasts and many women like that as a side effect.  It is not without some risks and these should be discussed with your doctor.  Beyond that, it really comes down to a breast augmentation using your own fat or an implant.  Speak to your plastic surgeon to determine which is best.  Money put into a breast augmentation will guarantee larger breasts.  Magic creams, lotions, potions and pills are likely money wasted.

Dr Rodger Shortt
Plastic Surgeon Oakville
Ass't Clin Professor
Director of Cosmetic Surgery Training,
McMaster University

Rodger Shortt, FRCSC