How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams?

I have very small breasts, and really want to make them larger. I have been looking at different options, breast augmentation being one of my top choices, but also looking at breast enhancing pills. I'm afraid the hormones and estrogen in them might be dangerous, but of course the websites won’t tell you that! I don't have a lot of extra money for surgery, but I really feel like I want this not only for my self confidence, but overall for my personal happiness. Thanks!

There are no pills or creams that work for breast enlargement

Hormone therapy to increase breast size is not specific for the breast tissue,so unless you want to be fat and have big boobs, if not a realistic choice. Approximate 300,000 women have breast augmentation is performed in the United States every year,by board-certified plastic surgeons. The procedure is safe and not as expensive as you would think. Suction devices such as inconvenient, time-consuming, and not effective.

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Many offer financing programs also.

Safe breast augmentation

The science is clear - pills and creams will not enlarge your breasts safely - at best you will waste your money.  Currently the only safe, reliable an dproven methods of breast enlargement are by way of surgery using either implants or your own fat to enlarge the breasts.  The old saying "if it seems too good to be true...."

Michael B. Tantillo, MD

Creams cannot cause breast growth

Claims made by companies that sell creams to enlarge your breasts have no truth to them. If something like this were to come along, the media would be so overwhelming that you will not have to ask this question. Everyone will be using it.

Sheldon Lincenberg, MD

How to Make Your Boobs Bigger

The breast consists of skin--gland--and fat. The only non surgical way to increase the breast-- is hormonal or weight gain. You can not absorb enough hormonal substances in a cream to significantly enlarge the breasts. The only way to make your breasts bigger -- is by undergoing Breast Augmentation ( w/ Implants). There is no non surgical -- easy way-- to achieve larger fuller breasts. Breast Augmentation has produced millions of happy women throughout the World. The products and the procedures are safer and more appealing than Ever!

Breast enlargement pills?

Hello and thank you for your question. The pills or creams currently on the market claiming they can increase your breast size are ineffective at best and may be harmful at worst. The supplements being sold for this are not regulated nor do they have any scientific backing. Do not waste your money on these and save up for a breast augmentation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best of luck.

Do Pills or Creams Make Your Breasts Bigger?

Pills and creams that are sold for breast enlargement are unregulated supplements that have ingredients that don't work and may actually be harmful. The pills and creams make claims to enlarge your breasts, but these results are not backed up by scientific studies. The only proven way to enlarge your breasts is by surgical placement of breast implants. See a board-certified plastic surgeon, many offer financing to help make the costs affordable to all.

Stanley Castor, MD

How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams

Breast augmentation is very satisfying for patients giving them more self confidence and personnel happiness.  I would not recommend hormones and the possible complications associated with it for breast enlargement.  Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your breast Augmentation options.  Best wishes.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Creams and pills are not safe options for breast enlargement, nor will they provide any significant increase in your breast size. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.
Dr. Schwartz

Making Breasts Larger: Pills and Creams Don't Work!

You are right to be concerned about the pills and creams that are sold for breast enlargement.
They don't work and the ingredients may be harmful.
Breast enlargement creams and pills are not regulated because they are considered "nutritional supplements" rather than drugs. They are not required to prove their claims with proper scientific studies.
There are claims that many of their on-line reviews are falsified.

If you want to pursue breast enlargement, find a well experienced plastic surgeon with a good reputation and certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who makes you feel safe and confident during your consultation. Don't shop for "bargains" when it comes to your health, safety and appearance.

Paul C. Zwiebel, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Larger breasts, pills or creams?

The reason these companies won't tell you much is because those pills and creams don't work. Common, everyday snake-oil hucksters.
The various methods for breast enlargement are breast augmentation with an implant, fat injection, or a somewhat temporary increase with a vacuum device (primarily used for preparation for fat injection). The method that gives the most reliable, and if desired, larger, size increase is a breast implant. Breast augmentation can help to improve your body-image and perceived femininity. This is the most common reason for this surgery.

This information is for general education only and is not to be considered a substitute for a consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.