How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams?

I have very small breasts, and really want to make them larger. I have been looking at different options, breast augmentation being one of my top choices, but also looking at breast enhancing pills. I'm afraid the hormones and estrogen in them might be dangerous, but of course the websites won’t tell you that! I don't have a lot of extra money for surgery, but I really feel like I want this not only for my self confidence, but overall for my personal happiness. Thanks!

There are no pills or creams that work for breast enlargement

June 24th, 2010

Hormone therapy to increase breast size is not specific for the breast tissue,so unless you want to be fat and have big boobs, if not a realistic choice. Approximate 300,000 women have breast augmentation is performed in the United States every year,by board-certified plastic surgeons. The procedure is safe and not as expensive as you would think. Suction devices such as inconvenient, time-consuming, and not effective.

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Many offer financing programs also.

Joseph M. Perlman, MD

Joseph M. Perlman, MD

Pills and Creams for Breast Augmentation

October 29th, 2014

This is a great question; however unfortunately there are currently not any creams or pills available that are going to enhance your breast safely. I would stay away from any of those products, as they are likely to do more harm than good.

Breast augmentation has become so popular as patients typically are extremely happy with the results. The recent advancements in the breast implants themselves have been a huge benefit to women. They have a variety of options including the new gummy bear implants. These implants give patients a softer more natural appearance than what was possible previously with saline implants.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon to help guide you with your breast augmentation procedure.

Breast augmentation

October 23rd, 2014

Breast augmentation would be the recommended option. You have control over size, shape, incision location, and ultimately if you want to keep the implants or remove them. The best option for total control over your breast would be with an augmentation. Thanks.

Bigger breasts with implants

October 7th, 2014

Increasing your breast size with breast implants is really the best and most predictable approach.  Most, or all, of those creams and supplements are not regulated by the FDA and therefore you do not know what you are really taking.  Breast implants are regulated by the FDA which should certainly offer you peace of mind.  There is a more substantial up-front cost associated with breast augmentation surgery compared to the recurring monthly costs for creams and supplements but the pros certainly outweigh the cons such as beautiful and predictable results. Plus the recurring monthly costs for creams and supplements may end up costing the same with continual use and you may or may not experience the results you were hoping for.

There are several companies that offer financial assistance so patients can enjoy their surgery results sooner than later.  We participate with Alphaeon Credit and Care Credit which both have 0% APR's and/or budget friendly plans.  Breast Augmentation is typically a long-term, one-time expense, whereas the creams and pills are short-term and any breast size increase you experience will go away with discontinued use.  In the case additional breast surgery is needed, for reasons other than size change, the breast implant companies have warranty's in place to help cover costs for the rare occurrences of an implant rupture or capsular contracture. 

Miracle Creams and Pills For Breast Enlargement?

October 7th, 2014

I certainly hope that you don't think all of us surgeons are advocating breast augmentation with implants just because it's what we do. The truth is that the claims by breast enhancing creams, pills, and instruments are unfounded. As of yet, there have not been any scientific studies that prove the effectiveness and safety of these "alternatives". While herbals that have hormone-like (estrogen-like) factors could temporarily firm up your breasts (their "enhancement" is more similar to the swelling during your cycle), their long-term safety is questionable.
Unfortunately, neither pills nor creams will enhance your breasts satisfactorily. If you are looking for at least a half cup size increase in your breasts, implants are the way to go. Breast augmentation with implants is consistently one of the most common cosmetic surgeries performed each year and has a high satisfaction rate.

Gabriel Chiu, DO

Gabriel Chiu, DO

Pills cream will not work

October 6th, 2014

I am afraid this is a case of it sounds to be good to be true then it is!

If pills worked to make breasts bigger or regrow hair on men then there would not be a breast implant industry or a need for wigs.
Do not waste your hard earned money. Better to save and see a reputable surgeon who can help you achieve your goals

Gerard Lambe, MD

Gerard Lambe, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Pills and Creams Don't Work

October 3rd, 2014

Do not waste any of your money on breast pills or creams. They will not work, and can be dangerous. Depending on your breast shape, a breast implant will be the only way to properly fill and shape the breast. You should see a board certified plastic surgeon so they can examine you and tell you what would be the best approach.

Gary Lawton, MD

Gary Lawton, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Neither!

September 23rd, 2014

Neither pills or creams will enlarger your breasts. Save your money and have a tried and true breast augmentation. Sometimes the least expensive treatment has a high initial cost. A properly done breast augmentaion is immediatly effective and lasts for years.

Bigger Boobs With Pills or Creams.... Bad Idea !

September 15th, 2014

The mass marketing of pills and creams for breast enlargement is fraudulent, will not increase breast size, and may lead to adverse effects depending on what is in the pills or creams. Hormones for breast enlargement can be dangerous and produce a host of ill effects. Breasts can generally be enlarged by weight gain, but that is often not a good option for most for obvious reasons. The Brava System can produce a conservative amount of breast enlargement without surgery, if one is willing to spend the time to wear the cumbersome apparatus for extended periods. Fat augmentation may be a conservative option for a select few. Lastly, breast augmentation using implants is an exceeding popular and safe method to enlarge breast size, understanding that implants are not life long devices and will need to be changed sometime in the future.

Sam Gershenbaum, DO

Sam Gershenbaum, DO

Breast Augmentation

September 10th, 2014

Breast Augmentation is the most reliable method of breast enhancement. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your geographical area to discuss your concerns.  Best of luck!

Christine Sullivan, MD

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.