How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams?

I have very small breasts, and really want to make them larger. I have been looking at different options, breast augmentation being one of my top choices, but also looking at breast enhancing pills. I'm afraid the hormones and estrogen in them might be dangerous, but of course the websites won’t tell you that! I don't have a lot of extra money for surgery, but I really feel like I want this not only for my self confidence, but overall for my personal happiness. Thanks!

There are no pills or creams that work for breast enlargement

Hormone therapy to increase breast size is not specific for the breast tissue,so unless you want to be fat and have big boobs, if not a realistic choice. Approximate 300,000 women have breast augmentation is performed in the United States every year,by board-certified plastic surgeons. The procedure is safe and not as expensive as you would think. Suction devices such as inconvenient, time-consuming, and not effective.

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Many offer financing programs also.

Safe breast augmentation

The science is clear - pills and creams will not enlarge your breasts safely - at best you will waste your money.  Currently the only safe, reliable an dproven methods of breast enlargement are by way of surgery using either implants or your own fat to enlarge the breasts.  The old saying "if it seems too good to be true...."

I know of no creams or pills that have shown breast growth without other considerable negative side effects.  Breast implants are safe and reliably add volume for breast augmentation.

Garrett A. Wirth, MD, FACS

Creams cannot cause breast growth

Claims made by companies that sell creams to enlarge your breasts have no truth to them. If something like this were to come along, the media would be so overwhelming that you will not have to ask this question. Everyone will be using it.

Sheldon Lincenberg, MD

How to make your boobs bigger-pills or creams

I would not recommend any type of topical hormonal cream to increase your breast size. This also includes oral pills that promote an increase in breast size. Their are no valid studies that show any type of cream or pill provides any meaningful increase in breast size over any period of time. If you have a limited amount of resources, this would definitely be a waste of your money. You should visit with your local board-certified plastic surgeon who may have some financing options available to you.

How to Make Your Boobs Bigger

The breast consists of skin--gland--and fat. The only non surgical way to increase the breast-- is hormonal or weight gain. You can not absorb enough hormonal substances in a cream to significantly enlarge the breasts. The only way to make your breasts bigger -- is by undergoing Breast Augmentation ( w/ Implants). There is no non surgical -- easy way-- to achieve larger fuller breasts. Breast Augmentation has produced millions of happy women throughout the World. The products and the procedures are safer and more appealing than Ever!

Breast augmentation: Reliable and Reproducible

While nonsurgical methods to enhance breasts may be open to debate, there is no controversy in stating that breast augmentation is a safe and reliable method for breast augmentation.  While the surgery carries risks just like other operations, patients are often satisfied and happy with their results.  Be sure to ask your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon what the risks are.  Some of these include bleeding, infection, scarring, asymmetry, contour irregularity, implant malposition, implant leak, and capsular contracture.  

Neil Tanna, MD, MBA

Are creams and/or pills effective alternatives to a breast augmentation procedure?

A breast augmentation procedure is the safest, most reliable and most effective method available to women who are looking to enhance the size of their chest.  Breast enhancement pills and topical creams are ineffective, unregulated and have not been scientifically proven to provide patients with any satisfactory and safe results.  To increase the volume of your chest and provide you with the aesthetic result to boost your self-confidence, any option other than a surgical breast augmentation with a board certified plastic surgeon would be a total waste of ones money and time!  

Pills and creams for breast enhancement

Thank you for your question. In general, there may be other risks associated with hormone therapy in the form of pills and creams to change breast size. A safer and more predictable approach would be to use fat grafting or breast implants. I would visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options in more detail.

Pills and creams will not increase your breast size

Breast augmentation with a board certified plastic surgeon is the safest and most effective method to increase your breast size. Utilizing pills or creams of any kind claiming to increase your breast size will not yield successful results. In fact, because these products are not regulated nor have scientific data they could be dangerous.

Scott Chapin, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon