How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams?

I have very small breasts, and really want to make them larger. I have been looking at different options, breast augmentation being one of my top choices, but also looking at breast enhancing pills. I'm afraid the hormones and estrogen in them might be dangerous, but of course the websites won’t tell you that! I don't have a lot of extra money for surgery, but I really feel like I want this not only for my self confidence, but overall for my personal happiness. Thanks!

There are no pills or creams that work for breast enlargement

June 24th, 2010

Hormone therapy to increase breast size is not specific for the breast tissue,so unless you want to be fat and have big boobs, if not a realistic choice. Approximate 300,000 women have breast augmentation is performed in the United States every year,by board-certified plastic surgeons. The procedure is safe and not as expensive as you would think. Suction devices such as inconvenient, time-consuming, and not effective.

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Many offer financing programs also.

Joseph M. Perlman, MD

Joseph M. Perlman, MD

Bigger Boobs With Pills or Creams.... Bad Idea !

September 15th, 2014

The mass marketing of pills and creams for breast enlargement is fraudulent, will not increase breast size, and may lead to adverse effects depending on what is in the pills or creams. Hormones for breast enlargement can be dangerous and produce a host of ill effects. Breasts can generally be enlarged by weight gain, but that is often not a good option for most for obvious reasons. The Brava System can produce a conservative amount of breast enlargement without surgery, if one is willing to spend the time to wear the cumbersome apparatus for extended periods. Fat augmentation may be a conservative option for a select few. Lastly, breast augmentation using implants is an exceeding popular and safe method to enlarge breast size, understanding that implants are not life long devices and will need to be changed sometime in the future.

Breast Augmentation

September 10th, 2014

Breast Augmentation is the most reliable method of breast enhancement. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your geographical area to discuss your concerns.  Best of luck!

Christine Sullivan, MD

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast enhancement

September 3rd, 2014

There are no pills or creams of which I am aware that are scientifically proven to increase breast size without having unwanted effects on other parts of your body. Stick to the proven method of implant placement for safe, predictable results.

Earl E. Ferguson III, MD

Earl E. Ferguson III, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Larger breasts

September 3rd, 2014

The safest to enhance the shape and size of the breast is use an FDA approved silicone or saline implant. Its safe and effective and will give reliable results.

Frank J. Ferraro, MD

Frank J. Ferraro, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Best Marketing Scam

August 27th, 2014

Breast Augmentation has been a trend for a little over a century and a half now and the actual procedure has been approved by the FDA and has proven to be a safe procedure. Breast augmentation creams and medications how ever have not, simply because they have not been on the market long enough to hold a substantial amount of tests to figure out the pros and cons of these substances. My best suggestion is to hold off on purchasing and using these creams and medications. In the long run, they will definitely be more dangerous and costly than the actual procedure its self. 

Jonathan Fisher, MD

Jonathan Fisher, MD

Pills and creams or breast augmentation to enhance breast size.

August 19th, 2014

Hi,
  Simple.  HOKUS POKUS marketing junk.  No pills or creams can be used safely to enhance breasts specifically.
  When you can afford (and most offices have financing available) the breast augmentation, then have your consultations and do the procedure.  It takes under an hour and presto, you have your confidence back by a proven method of enhancement.
  I was on the "Unproven Methods" committee of the American Cancer Society and you would not believe the stupid stuff that would be pushed by people trying to make money.
  Good luck with your augmentation.  There is a satisfactory rate of close to 99 % of patients.  That beats creams and pills anytime for enlargement of breasts.
            Steven M. Lynch, M.D.

How to make your boobs bigger-pills or creams

August 17th, 2014

I would not recommend any type of topical hormonal cream to increase your breast size. This also includes oral pills that promote an increase in breast size. Their are no valid studies that show any type of cream or pill provides any meaningful increase in breast size over any period of time. If you have a limited amount of resources, this would definitely be a waste of your money. You should visit with your local board-certified plastic surgeon who may have some financing options available to you.

Robert Najera, MD

Robert Najera, MD

August 14th, 2014

Thank you for the question!  I am not aware of any pill or cream that can safely achieve breast augmentation.  Breast augmentation with silicone or saline implants by a board certfied surgeon in an accredited institution is the safest and most time tested approach to achieve enhanced breasts.  

--Dr. Mussman

Jason Mussman, MD

Jason Mussman, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Pills or creams to make breasts bigger?

August 8th, 2014

The idea of taking a pill or applying a cream seems very appealing,  However,there is no credible evidence to suggest that pills or creams will increase your breast size.  The only proven way to increase the breast size is through breast augmentation surgery, preferably performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.