How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams?

I have very small breasts, and really want to make them larger. I have been looking at different options, breast augmentation being one of my top choices, but also looking at breast enhancing pills. I'm afraid the hormones and estrogen in them might be dangerous, but of course the websites won’t tell you that! I don't have a lot of extra money for surgery, but I really feel like I want this not only for my self confidence, but overall for my personal happiness. Thanks!

There are no pills or creams that work for breast enlargement

June 24th, 2010

Hormone therapy to increase breast size is not specific for the breast tissue,so unless you want to be fat and have big boobs, if not a realistic choice. Approximate 300,000 women have breast augmentation is performed in the United States every year,by board-certified plastic surgeons. The procedure is safe and not as expensive as you would think. Suction devices such as inconvenient, time-consuming, and not effective.

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Many offer financing programs also.

Joseph M. Perlman, MD

Joseph M. Perlman, MD

Safe breast augmentation

May 23rd, 2014

The science is clear - pills and creams will not enlarge your breasts safely - at best you will waste your money.  Currently the only safe, reliable an dproven methods of breast enlargement are by way of surgery using either implants or your own fat to enlarge the breasts.  The old saying "if it seems too good to be true...."

Michael B. Tantillo, MD

Michael B. Tantillo, MD

No creams or pills enhance breast size

February 26th, 2015

There is absolutely no pill nor cream on the market that will enhance your breast.  If you are interested in getting larger breast, I would recommend getting the breast augmentation procedure with a board certified doctor who specializes  in what you are looking for.

It is best for you to save your money as you can never put a price on your body.  There is even finacning companies that can help you finance your surgery as low as $79 monthly.

Leonard Hochstein, MD

Leonard Hochstein, MD

Breast Augmentation Pills or Creams

February 23rd, 2015

There are no safe currently accepted pills or creams to enhance your breast size.  Unfortunately, surgery is the only way to produce a safe lasting increase in breast size.  If breast implants are not for you, fat grafting may be an alternative option.  Best of luck!

Breast Augmentation

February 19th, 2015

Yes, breast augmentation is the only safe and reliable way to enlarge the breasts and adjust the shape to optimize the figure. Pills and creams don't work and be careful of the ingredients. Placing the implant behind the muscle allows support and a natural look. There should be no reason that normal breast feeding cannot occur after a routine breast augmentation.

P. Craig Hobar, MD

P. Craig Hobar, MD

February 19th, 2015

Unfortunately, there are no pills or creams that will increase the size of your breasts.Many of these supplements try to target hormonal receptors in the breast in an attempt to increase growth.However it is unknown how these hormonal pills or creams may affect the rest of your body; it may actually have an adverse effect on your body as it could create hormonal imbalance.Also, since supplements are not regulated like medication, you really do not know what is actually contained in them or in what amounts.At this time, the only safe and reliable way to increase the size of your breasts is with breast augmentation surgery that utilizes either an implant or fat grafting to the breasts.

Gary Motykie, MD

Gary Motykie, MD

Safety comes first

February 16th, 2015

Breast enhancement pills and creams are dangerous and not advised by reputable plastic surgeons. They are ineffective and may contain hormones, estrogens, phytoestrogens, and bioactive substances that can alter your body in unsafe ways. If surgery is not an option for you, consider using push-up bras, bra inserts, or flattering clothing to achieve your desired physique. Breast augmentation, should you consider it, is the safest and most effective way to permanently increase your breast size.

Lara Devgan, MD, MPH

Lara Devgan, MD, MPH

Breast augmentation without surgery

February 7th, 2015

Your best bet is to gain weight if you want your breasts to get bigger.  The problem with this approach is that it is inconsistent for many women.  Some women will gain in their bust, but many will not, and many others will also gain in areas where they do not want fat.  Creams and pills are a waste of your money.  Although your gynecologist may be able to prescribe estrogen or hormone related meds, you have to be careful about taking these hormones as they may have unintended consequences.

Stephen J. Vega, MD

Stephen J. Vega, MD
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

Lotions and potions

January 25th, 2015

I would not want my wife or daughter to use the products you suggest because they are not necessarily safe or specific for what you really want.  Augmentation is not without risk but they are known and may be discussed with a board-certified plastic surgeon and minimized with a surgeon passionate about their patients' safety and results.  

Don't believe the hype around breast-enhancing pills & creams.

January 19th, 2015

In the vast majority of cases, these claims are not evaluated by FDA. I have never seen them deliver an effective result. Breast augmentation (whether it is with silicone or saline implants) is the single most effective way to enhance your bust. 

Not only are pills and creams claiming to enhance your bust ineffective, they can be potentially dangerous because you are ingesting unknown substances into your body without the consultation of a physician. 

If you are at all concerned about keeping a 'natural' look and feel, breast augmentation via fat transfer can also be a viable option. 

In any case, I highly recommend avoiding so-called 'bust-enhancing' pills or creams.

Anna I. Wooten, MD, FACS

Anna I. Wooten, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.