Can't Lift Arms After Breast Augmentation

I am almost 3 weeks post op and cant lift my arms much higher than shoulder height. (under muscle 265cc) Dr is concerned and wants me to find a physical therapist. Why doesnt HE know how to handle my post op issue? He is not recommending massage, just find my own therapist. What do I do???

Lifting arms after breast augmentation

Your muscles may have been compromised by surgery and the best way to strengthen them may be to get assistance from a  therapist. I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you, but rest assured that it sounds like it may be corrected with exercise.

VIDEO for arm exercises after breast augmentation

These may help if permitted by your surgeon. I have prepared two videos: one for arm exercises and the other for breast implant massage.