Can't Lift Arms After Breast Augmentation

I am almost 3 weeks post op and cant lift my arms much higher than shoulder height. (under muscle 265cc) Dr is concerned and wants me to find a physical therapist. Why doesnt HE know how to handle my post op issue? He is not recommending massage, just find my own therapist. What do I do???

Lifting arms after breast augmentation

+1
Your muscles may have been compromised by surgery and the best way to strengthen them may be to get assistance from a  therapist. I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you, but rest assured that it sounds like it may be corrected with exercise.

VIDEO for arm exercises after breast augmentation

+1

These may help if permitted by your surgeon. I have prepared two videos: one for arm exercises and the other for breast implant massage.