How Much Does a Natural Breast Augmentation Cost?

I just had a baby and my breast are not the same. Are they permanent and how big can you actually go?

Breast Augmentation Cost in Columbus Ohio

+2

There are a variety of options for breast augmentation.  Most commonly you can use either saline or silicone implants.  Silicone implants are often described as feeling more "natural."  There has been some push lately for "autologous" breast augmentation using your own fat cells.  I do not perform this in my practice as the costs and length of surgery are much more than those done with implants.  Also, there are limitations on what size of augmentation that you can get with only using your own fat cells.

I encourage you to make sure your surgeon is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and that that person is someone you would trust after meeting with them at your consultation.

In Columbus, Ohio, our total costs for breast augmentation are currently $4500-5100 for saline implants and $5000-5900 for silicone implants.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer, breast augmentaiton

+2

Using your own fat cells to enlarge the size of your breasts is still experimental. Early studies show the average increase in bra cup size is less than one cup. You must have adequate fat stores to harvest the fat from, and having more than one injection session is fairly common. Radiologists are still being trained to read mammograms on women who have had this procedure done. It is usually at least twice as expensive as silicone implant breast augmentation, which creates predictable and excellent results.

A natural breast augmentation cost

+2

If you mean Stem Cell Activate Fat transfer, it is not to enlarge but to firm up. If you want larger breasts you will need implants. Soory. Fees for SCAFT graft breast enhancement start from $8,000. From MIAMI Dr. B

Breasts after baby

+1
Breasts change over the course of a woman's life - especially after having a baby and breast feeding. It is normal for your breasts to become deflated and unfortunately, this is permanent. There are multiple options for breast enhancement - the most common is with implants. It is also possible to "naturally" augment the breasts using fat from another area of your body. See a plastic surgeon to discuss which option is right for you.

Natural Looking Breast Augmentation Cost

+1

Most patients want to have the fullest breast profile that still looks natural on their body. The limiting factor for implant size is almost always the appearance of the upper pole. At some implant volume, the upper pole of the breast begins to look excessively rounded or convex, and that is a look that says "breast implants live here". There really is no way to determine preoperatively what the fullest implant volume is for each patient that does not produce that rounded upper pole look. Surgeons who are attentive to detail use an O.R. table which allows them to sit a patient upright several times over the course of the procedure, so that an implant size and profile can be selected that is ideal for each individual patient.

The type of implant is also important, as the implant style that will work best to produce a natural feeling result depends on a patient's body style and preoperative breast size. Silicone gel implants, without question, have a much more natural feel than saline implants in slender patients, especially those with an A-cup or small B-cup preop breast profile. On the other hand, fuller-figured patients with a full B-cup breast size that are seeking a full C- or a D-cup breast enhancement will almost always get a breast augmentation result that feels completely natural if saline implants are used. The more natural tissue there is to conceal a pair of implants, the harder it is to detect saline implants by feel.

Regardless of implant type, there is really only one ideal position for breast implants with respect to the pectoralis major muscle. Subpectoral placement provides additional coverage of the implants in the cleavage area, which results in both a more natural appearance and more natural feel. This is especially true for slender, small-breasted patients, as the pec major helps to flatten the upper pole of the implant and prevents the upper edge of the implant from being visually obvious. That excessively round appearance in the upper pole is to be avoided at all costs.

The price of breast augmentation surgery will vary from surgeon to surgeon. The price of the implants is one factor. The training, experience and expertise of the doctor is a significant factor. The facility where surgery is performed and the OR staff is another factor.  Also, a busy plastic surgeon with a full OR schedule will not be providing discounted rates, like a newer, inexperienced plastic surgeon, or a surgeon who cannot demonstrate through many many before and after photographs their ability to produce beautiful and natural looking results with breast augmentation surgery. 

I view breast augmentation as more than a breast enhancement surgery. It is a total body contouring surgery, and the breast profile that one creates with implants should match a patient's overall figure. It should appear completely plausible that the breasts have not been surgically enhanced. I want for my patient's appearance to make others think "Wow - what a great figure", not "I wonder who her plastic surgeon is".
Over and over I hear patients remark, after reviewing some of our `before and after' photos, that they had no idea that a breast augmentation could look so natural. It can, and in my opinion it should. Having practiced plastic surgery in the 'breast augmentation capital of the world' (Los Angeles), and having performed hundreds of breast augmentations in North Carolina for patients who are seeking a breast enhancement that looks like it actually is a natural part of their bodyWhen researching the training of a plastic surgeon, check to see if they attended a top medical school and graduated among the top in tier class. Where did they receive their formal surgical training? A prestigious university medical center? How many years of training did your plastic surgeon receive. The minimum for board-certification, but some surgeons elect to undergo as many as ten years of formal surgical training.  

Of course select a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and perhaps a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Viewing many photographs can also help you to determine whether or not a plastic surgeon shares your aesthetic sensibility

You should be able to speak to previous patients and discus their experience with them.

It is also critical to ask about the surgery center where your procedure will be performed. You need to know about accreditation, sterile processing procedures and who will be with you in the surgery. In my office I work with a board certified anesthesiologist, certified surgical technicians and nurses who are in the room during surgery. We also have preoperative nurses and a nurse for post anesthetisia care. Of course we also have a certified sterile processing technician. 
Remember the results from this procedure are permanent. Take your time researching your plastic surgeon and ask any questions you have on your mind.  

Web reference: http://www.michaellawmd.com/gallery/breastaug1.html

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Natural Breast Augmentation Cost

+1

That’s a wonderful question!

You’re absolutely right; the variability in pricing for a natural breast augmentation is a point of confusion for many patients. It all boils down to whether by “natural”, your referring to implant based natural appearance and feel, or using your own tissue or fat cells. Both of these can be accomplished, but many consider using your own fat cells to enlarge the size of your breasts still experimental with significant limitations.

If your are searching for a natural appearance and feel using gel implants, it’s easiest to make sure you understand what the OVERALL cost of the procedure is, and what precisely it includes in terms of cost and expertise in your geographical region. Our range depending on your specific needs is $5,000 - $7,500. It should absolutely be all-inclusive, and the most influential factors include,

• Is this an actual Plastic Surgeon performing the operation?
  • Is the plastic surgeon Fellowship Trained specifically in aesthetic plastic surgery?
  • Does the surgeon hold privileges at a local hospital, as a Plastic Surgeon?
  • Where will the surgery be performed? Hospital or certified outpatient surgery center?
  • What type of anesthesia will be used? General versus local anesthesia?

Choose your surgeon based NOT only on price, but whether you feel he would truly walk you thru the process and can achieve your long-term aesthetic goals. Also, it is not unreasonable to ask to speak to prior patients, visit the surgical facility, and see before and after photos.

You should also keep in mind that your choice of plastic surgery practice and surgeon, should also be a long-term choice. Chances are that you may want further services for yourself, family, and friends and want to establish a place where you become a member of the family. So be sure you love the staff, and the overall feel of the office. This should be a long-term investment in your future.

Web reference: http://www.divinoplasticsurgery.com/breast-procedures/breast-augmentation-san-diego/

Natural breast augmentation

+1

When looking at different breast augmentation prices there are many factors as to why you see different prices. Most doctors that charge more would like you to think it is because they are better trained or give you a better result. This is not the case. typically there are many factors that contribute to what a doctors charges

1)does the doctor have their own surgery center pr have to use a hospital. If they have to use the hospital this can add several thousand dollars to the cost which is passed on to the patient. The doctors that have to use a hospital will try to tell you its safer but the reality is this has never been shown scientifically and all Board certified plastic surgeons are required to operate in certified surgery centers. So those with their own centers have facilities with the same set of standards as the hospital and at times are certified by the same agency. So most Surgeons with their own surgery center pass the discount on to their patient.

2)Time in the Operating room. The less experienced, indecisive a surgeon or the fewer cases a plastic surgeon does per year the longer they will take in the operating room to perform the procedure. Thus the more they are charged by the hospital or anesthesia staff. The more specialized the plastic surgeon is with breast augmentation the more efficient he is with the procedure so the less time it take and the less it will cost. Not to mention the more they do the less they pay for the same implants. Again most surgeons should pass this savings on to the patient.

3)Experience.. the more experienced sometimes the more the Doctor feels they can demand for their services. What you should look for, is to make sure they are a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. They should also be a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery as well as a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (which is the most prestigious cosmetic society a plastic surgeon who performs cosmetic breast augmentation can belong to).

4) Lastly sometimes geography comes into play when in certain regions of the country the cost for staffing and facility are much higher than in others.

I perform over 1000 breast augmentations per year. And I am a member of the above societies as well as a member of the lead surgeons. We have our own surgery center and charge what we feel to be an honest cost of only 3000$ for saline and 4000$ for silicone breast augmentation and this includes all cost..

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

+1

What do you mean by 'natural' augmentation?  You may want to discuss your options with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Natural breast augmentation

+1

This is just beginning to gain ground and was only recently "condoned" by our society this past year. Individuals vary on their techniques and costs. You must have sufficient donor sites to achieve breast enlargement and may require multiple sessions to achieve a satisfactory augmentation.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/

Breast enlargement

+1

Breast enlargement is still one of the most common procedures that I do. Most of my patients are after pregnancy and you can get a very natural and long lasting effect with the newer silicone implants. You may need a small uplift that that I determine at the consultation.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.