Breast Augmentation - Oily Skin 3 Weeks Post-op. What Caused It and when Will It Clear?

Prior to my op, I had normal skin, but since my breast augmentation (3 weeks post-op) I still have severly oily skin. What caused this and how long does it last. Can I safely assume it was caused by anesthetics and will wear off or clear up? I know this may seem like a silly concern, but there is a level of confidence gained from having breast augmentation - without having to deal with skin changes that lower that confidence. I do hope this can be answered, please.

Oily Skin 3 Weeks Post-op. When Will It Clear? Answr:

I have seen this frequently, usually with patients reporting oily skin just like you or with a break out of their skin in the cleavage area....I'm not sure of the cause (swelling, anesthesia, less aggressive washing cause it hurts!!!) but it does go away after a few weeks more and some of my patients have had success with Oxy-wash during this time...

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon