Should I Have a Breast Augmentation Before Having Children?

I'm interested in getting implants but unsure whether to get them done before having children. I am 24 years old and about 5.5ft and slim. I would be a 10A to small 10B (NZ sizing). I would be looking at starting a family within the next year or so but really keen to go to a full C as i've never been happy with my size. Would I only lose definition after having children? Or would they sag and change shape or get uneven nipples? Also under the muscle or over which is better?

Wait Until After Having Children

If you plan to have children for sure, then it's probably best to wait until after you have them before getting breast implants. This is because many women find that the shape and size of their breasts changes with pregnancy and childbirth. It is very common for women to experience a significant increase or decrease in breast size, and there may be some sagging as well. For these reasons, having a breast augmentation before having children may improve your body contour, however the results may be negatively affected once you get pregnant. Following childbirth, you may find that your breasts are too large or too droopy (which would then require a subsequent surgery to address these issues).