Can Have Botox in Bunny Lines Cause Deformation on the Nose? (photo)

I have Botox 3 areas I am happy with that however when I smile I have lots lines on my nose , I am worried the Botox will lift my nose or change the shape of it I like my nose ,

Botox in Bunny Lines Cause Deformation on the Nose?

+1

Botox will not lift or change the shape of your nose if it's properly injected. You would benefit from 2-5 units on each side of your nose to help soften the bunny lines and relax the muscle. Seek a reputable injector who can provide the result you wish to achieve

Best of luck

Bunny lines and Botox

+1

Bunny lines can effectively be treated with Botox to soften them and do not change the shape of the nose.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Treating bunny lines with Botox does not change your nose

+1

Bunny lines are the lines on the side of the nose you see when you smile. They are treated with injections on the side of the nose. They will usually improve but do not completely go away. There is no change to the shape of the nose. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Treating bunny lines with Botox

+1

The bunny lines can be treated with Botox without changing the shape of your nose.  Find an experienced injector, and you should be able to achieve the results you are looking for.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD