Bio Alcamid for Forehead Augmentation?

I'm Asian female in my 20's, I have a flat forehead and am considering to go to Korea for a forehead implant augmentation with a custom made silicone implant. I would like to know if it is possible to use Bio alcamid to augment my forehead instead of fat grafting or using a silicone implant. If it is possible how many cc's roughly would I need and how much it will cost me? Thank you very much in advance.

Bioalcamid complications and treatment - Los Angeles

+1

I would advise against this type of filler as I have seen many patients, whom I've treated, who have had complications arising from the injections. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Forehead implants are not a great idea

+1

Ay age 20, I would certainly not advise you to have a forehead implant regardless of material or where you go to have it performed.  This is not a small procedure and there are many potential downsides that may only appear later in your life.  Use some fillers and stay closer to home. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Bio-alcamid for forehead augmentation

+1

Given what I know about Bio-Alcamid, I would strongly discourage you from undergoing this treatment. Although it showed alot of initial promise, it has some long term complications .