Bio Alcamid for Forehead Augmentation?

I'm Asian female in my 20's, I have a flat forehead and am considering to go to Korea for a forehead implant augmentation with a custom made silicone implant. I would like to know if it is possible to use Bio alcamid to augment my forehead instead of fat grafting or using a silicone implant. If it is possible how many cc's roughly would I need and how much it will cost me? Thank you very much in advance.

Bioalcamid complications and treatment - Los Angeles

I would advise against this type of filler as I have seen many patients, whom I've treated, who have had complications arising from the injections. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

804 7th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Forehead implants are not a great idea

Ay age 20, I would certainly not advise you to have a forehead implant regardless of material or where you go to have it performed.  This is not a small procedure and there are many potential downsides that may only appear later in your life.  Use some fillers and stay closer to home. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

1135 116th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Bio-alcamid for forehead augmentation

Given what I know about Bio-Alcamid, I would strongly discourage you from undergoing this treatment. Although it showed alot of initial promise, it has some long term complications .

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005