How can I improve my mid face/ cheek area with fillers or implants? (photo)

I am quite thin (size 0) but my face is and looks very oval/long ,"chubby" cheeks.In my case being thin doesn't give me a more chiseled or contoured face. I don't have prominent cheek bones.I have heaviness in the mid-bottom of my face. My face looks flat face on.I have had filler before &it didn't do very much(1.5cc of radiesse injected in total to both cheeks)Would a larger amount of filler or cheek implants help? Also I am not interested in altering any other part of my face,just my cheek area

Cheek augmentation

+2
Volumais a new filler that is highly crosslinked and therefore can lift more than other fillers. It also lasts at least twice as long.  It can be placed in the upper cheek area to give the kind of lift you are asking about.

Midface augmentation fillers or implants.

+1
Midface augmentation fillers or implants. Voluma is the new mid face filler that lasts 2 years and works quite well. The downside is it only lasts 2 years. My choice for you would be cheek implants as they are permanent. Choose an experienced surgeon. 

Fillers and Implants for Midface

+1
Augmenting your midface will make a significant difference in your facial contours and proportions. As you know the fillers can be used; my preferences are Radiesse and the newer Voluma which is presently getting a lot of coverage in the media. Implants , which are placed through an incision in the mouth, will last a lifetime. Take the time for a consultation to discuss your goals and clarify your alternatives.

Voluma to volumize the mid-face

+1
Thank you for posting a photo. If you are looking to restore volume in the mid-face area I suggest Voluma. This facial filler will instantly restore volume and may last up to two years. Please consult with your doctor to discuss if this is the best option for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

How can I improve my mid face/ cheek area with fillers or implants?

+1
You are absolutely correct, your thin face would benefit from a soft, round feminine cheeks!  You can use filler or you can have an implant.  There are pros and cons to each.  I have been doing both for over  25 years and patients love them!  The pros to implants are they are permanent; the cons are...they are surgery and the recovery is longer.  The pros to fillers are they are quick and easy; cons are they are temporary.  

Cheek implants

+1
Augmenting your malar area would make your cheeks more prominent.  There are cheek implants that would accomplish your wishes.  Seek out a board-certified Facial Plastic surgeon for a consultation.  Best wishes. 

David Alessi, MD