Best Way to Get Rid of Smoker Lines on Upper Lip?

Am not really a big smoker, just socially on weekends at most. That has not stoped smoker lines from showing on upper lips area. What can I do to repair besides stop smoking? Botox perhaps?

Combination approach to smokr lines work best!!

Smoker's lines around the lips are often a result of both direct damage to the skin from the smoke, causing vertical lines, and volume loss with aging.

I advocate a combination approach to improve the lips without ending up looking like a duck. I believe that filler material can be used to revolumize the lips and then the vertical lines can be treated by dermabrasion or laser resurfacing to "sand down" the wrinkles. I have used this combination of methods successfully many times.