Will It Harm my Bbl by Smoking Marijuana?

Stop smoking!

+1

Hi 

thanks for the question. ANY smoking: cigarettes, cigars, pot, etc... is extremely harmful to you, especially during and after surgery. The fat cells need oxygen to survive and smoking depletes your blood's ability to transport oxygen. 
You don't want to go through the time, cost, recovery and risks of surgery to have a less than great result. 
eat healthy, take a multivitamin before surgery, and do not smoke! 

best to you. 

Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Stop smoking after BBL

+1

Smoking either marijuana or cigarettes can decrease the oxygen delivery to newly grafted fat cells and can impair wound healing and make you prone to infections, so do not compromise your results and stop smoking for at least one month after your surgery.

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttlift and Marijuana

+1

I have a lot of patients who smoke marijuana, and I have them stop before surgery and after surgery for at least 6 weeks.  You do not want to compromise your result.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA