My lip lift incision isn't healing - is this normal? (Photo)

I had a skin-only LL performed 2 weeks ago, external sutures moved at 5 days post-op. The incision appears to be healing except for a few areas specifically around my nostrils where the incision edges aren't coming together. I asked my PS, she said they would eventually come together but I'm getting nervous. I've attached a photo of one of the incisions. There's no bleeding, fluid, or pain, just mild tingling and itching. Could you please tell me if this is normal or do I require a 2nd consult?

Lip Lift Incisional Healing

+2
Your lip lift incisions are not healing abnormally and it is not rare that a few areas are slower to heal. Give it a few more weeks and you will see that it will go on to fully heal.