How much would tummy tuck ,lipo of thighs, breast lift and fat injections in my butt cost? (Photo)

I am 18 and since I tried the birth control deposit I gained 43 pounds. I have never had any children but want them in the future . while that being said I want to breast feed when that time comes. I want my old shape *plus a rounder butt and I have tried everything to get it back (as in naturally eating right and excerising) . I want to go see a plastic surgeon, first I want to know what the price would be around before I go.

How much would tummy tuck, lipo of thighs, breast lift and fat injections in my butt cost?

+2
I think that liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, back, and thighs with the Brazilian buttlift will make a big difference.  You may want to hold off on the tummy tuck and breast lift. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

How much would tummy tuck ,lipo of thighs, breast lift and fat injections in my butt cost?

+1
I would agree with many surgeons here....  You are too young for the particular procedures listed above.  Surgery is serious and should only be seen as a last resort.... and at a more appropriate age for these particular procedures.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS

+1
You are quite young to desire a full Tummy Tuck. Thus I recommend you reconsider this option. Best to seek IN PERSON opinions... 

Tummy tuck, lipo, breast lift and fat injections

+1
The cost is the not the real issue. At 18 you should be able to reshape your body through the right kind of exercise, training and healthy eating. I would suggest spending considerably less money with a personal trainer for 6 months and see what you can do without surgery. Good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Price matter

+1
Hello, thank you for the question and the pics. Prices differ between plastic surgeons and geographic location, even from state to state. If you are willing to travel, prices for BBL and breast lift in DR are lower than in the US even after tickets and 15 day stay at a recovery hotel.

Jose A. Leon, MD

Diet and Exercise

+1
That combination of procedures would easily exceed $20,000 and you may find it difficult to find a surgeon who would do all of that at once.

Lee E. Corbett, MD