TT, fat transfer, & aggressive lipo, how much? (photo)

Trying to figure which procedures i actually need done. I'm thinking (( tt )) , (( aggressive lipo ))to the waist/flanks, lipo on thighs just under butt and inside thighs, arms, back, armpit, and (( fat transfer to breasts )), nasolabial folds, and under eye hollows. Any other possibilities? Costs?? I'd prefer to not leave the country but not totally opposed to it. Thanx in advance for you insight ~ peace n lite luvs!

Tt, fat transfer.

+2
Hi  there. I viewed one photo.  Don't know if there were more. I think a tt with aggressive liposuction with breast lift and breast fat injections will give you an excellent result.
Did not see face photos but fat injections work well there.
costs down here for all that in total would be around $14000.
That's for physician, anesthesia operating room and 2 nights in hospital. Have good hotel rates. Don't know costs in other part of the country. 

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

The perfect procedure

+2
I truly believe that you already have a beautiful body and that is a great foundation for the most beautiful result. 
I would recommend to have a full Tummy tuck in order to get rid of the saggy sin and a muscle  repair in order to get a flat abdomen and create a very attractive small waist. Liposuction can  be done as you requested to back, flanks, waist, inner and outer thighs,  arms and if you want fat transference to butt, or/and face. I still do not believe on fat grafting to breast  
In Mexico a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon quote for all above procedures range is 5500-7500 USD 
Be encouraged. You will be loving your beautiful body even more. 
Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

TT, fat transfer, & aggressive lipo, how much?

+1
Leaving the country for your surgery is fraught with risks and problems.  This is your health and life.  If you have a problem or complication, you have very little recourse.  I understand the cost motivation, but you truly get what you paid for in this case.  Find a local plastic surgeon and work with him or her.  I'm sure there will be a surgeon that will be able to work with you on cost as well as provide excellent clinical care.  Aside from that, you seem like a good candidate for a tummy tuck, liposuction and possible augmentation mastopexy.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck and Liposuction

+1
I think you are correct with the tummy tuck and liposuction to the waist, flanks, under butt, inner thighs, arms, back and armpits. However the fat transfer to your breasts is not a good idea with the type of breasts that you have with a sagging skin envelope.  Fat transfer to the nasolabial folds and under eyes would be alright however. You can probably expect to pay in the 13k to 15K range for all of those procedures.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

+1
Best to stay in USA! Fee range from $15K to $20K. Best to seek a few IN PERSON consults from boarded PSs in your city.. 

You don't ever need to leave our country to have surgery!

+1
Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

A tummy tuck can be done as a solitary procedure. Many times the results are enhanced by adding liposuction to the hip and love handle area. A tummy tuck is also done in combination with a breast augmentation in a mommy makeover.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

+1
I'm afraid the only way your are going to knoe what procedure(s) are for you and the exact cost is to see a surgeon for a consultation. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

BBL and tummy tuck

+1
I think that you are a good candidate based upon your photo for a tummy tuck, but if you want BBL then I would try to harvest as much as I can from your abdomen first and stage the tummy tuck.

TT, BBL

+1
Hello, thank you for your question and the picture. It looks like you are an excellent candidate for tummy tuck, that will flatten your abdomen, and liposuction will definitely give you a wonderful edge on your waist as it turns curvier and smaller. Prices differ from geographical location, in DR they would go about $5500 including 20 day stay with meals

Jose A. León, MD

+1
A short scar tummy tuck will remove loose skin and tighten the muscles to produce a nice, flat, tight abdomen.  Liposuction will help contour all of those other areas.  Fat grafting can be performed as well.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and body contouring procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.