Average Rhinoplasty Cost at Chevy Chase Area?

I am looking to get the procedure done in the Chevy Chase area. But I do not know how to finance or save for the procedure. Thank you.

Financing Rhinoplasty

+1

CareCredit is the most reputable 3rd party financing company in the country.  Check their physician locator for surgeons within a driving distance from you.  Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons and you will be able to identify one with the requisite expertise and understanding of your needs who can hopefully fit into your budget.

Rhinoplasty Cost near Chevy Chase

+1

Dear Monique-,

At the Baltimore Center for Facial Plastic Surgery, our primary rhinoplasty patients pay approximately $5000 for surgeons fee, plus approximately $1200 for anesthesia and facility fees. So in Baltimore, primary rhinoplasty costs about $6200, and we are about 45 mins from Chevy Chase. If you are seeking a revision rhinoplasty, your fees would be higher. Hope this helps!

Randolph Capone, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Financing a nose job.

+1

Dear Monique,

You may want to check carecredit.com, and find participating board-certified physicians. You can see if you're pre-approved with an on-line application, then go for several consultations.

Best regards.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon