Is it safe to go under general anesthesia 3 times within 8.5 weeks period?

I am having Austin and tailors bunion surgery on my left foot (2.5 hr under general anesthesia). Taking off 8.5 weeks. Have decided to do breast revision (2 hr under general anesthesia) a months after the foot surgery. Now I just found out I have to have a leep procedure done on my cervix (1 hr under general). Is it safe to do all of these in 2 months? If I space it out 4 weeks each? I just can't afford to take any more time off from work.

Three surgies in short period of time

+1
Good question, anesthesia numerous times is not to concerning provided all of your medical staff surrounding all procedures are aware.  Make sure each surgeon and anesthesiologists are well trained and the place you are going for surgery is accredited so you have an educated team.  Good luck and take plenty of time for each recovery.

Dr. Lane F. Smith

Three surgeries in a short time

+1
This amount of surgery is safe.  If your anesthesia is done by a experienced, board-certified anaesthesiologist you will ensure that you have the greatest degree of safety with your anaesthesia.

Best of luck with your surgeries.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Having 3 procedures within 8 /2 weeks is certainly possible

+1
Having 3 procedures within 8 /2 weeks is certainly possible.  I would wonder if you have considered combining the breast revision and your gyn surgery.  

+1
If you are healthy, then this should not be a problem.  Just make sure that each surgeon on aware of the other procedures.  Good luck.

Stephen J. Ronan, MD, FACS

Anesthesia few weeks apart

+1
If you don't have any health issues, it is absolutely safe to have surgery few weeks apart. Just make sure the doctors taken care of you are certified to do the procedures you are getting done. They will make sure your are well evaluated and monitor throughout the process.

Patricia Yugueros, MD

Spacing surgeries under general anesthesia

+1
In general having different operations under general anesthesia a few weeks apart should not be a problem. with the procedures you are having, I would not try to combine them. Be sure to communicate with your surgeons about the plan and make sure they aggree with the sequence and time between.

Richard Baxter, MD

+1
The answer lies in your general state of health. If you are healthy this should not represent a problem whatsoever. I would strongly suggest that you combine your GYN procedure with the breast augmentation. Good luck

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD