Asymmetrical Cheekbones?

Hi, I have asymmetrical cheekbones. One sticks out too far and I wondered what I could do to change this. Thanks

Cheek Asymmetry

+1

Asymmetry between the two cheeks can be improved using fillers or cheek implants.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Asymmetrical cheeks

+1

Asymmetrical cheeks are best treated by placing a silastic cheek implant on the hollow side to match the opposite high side.  This surgery can be done under local or general anesthesia, depending upon patient's desire.  Fillers are only a temporary fix 

Asymmetrical Cheekbones?

+1

Aesthetically speaking, I do a great deal of Cheek Augmentation with fillers (I prefer Perlane) and Cheek Implants.  Every face is asymmetric including the cheek area and this alone is not an indication for cheek augmentation.  Facial beauty, IMHO based upon my book on the subject "What's Your Number..The Palmer Code" is not based on facial symmetry but the appearance of ideally sized and shaped aesthetic features, of which the cheeks are the most important.  Without pictures, of your face, there is no way for me to tell if your cheeks are or are not aesthetically ideal.  Hope this helps.

Everyone's asymmetrical

+1

Why do movies stars and others have a "good side?" It's due to asymmetry which is normal. Tweaks can be accomplished with fillers or implants, but I counsel against spending a fortune seeking perfect facial symmetry. Improvement, yes. Perfection, only those for unlimited money.

Alexander Lewis, MD
Walnut Creek Dermatologic Surgeon

Asymmetrical Cheek Bones

+1

Asymmetry is a common finding but can be improved when this is distracting. The smaller cheek can be augmented or the more projected cheek reduced. Alternative treatments will be described depending on your appearance and aesthetic goals.

Correction of Cheek Asymmetry

+1

The thing you have to decide is which cheek side do you like the best. In other words, should you reduce the larger side or augment the smaller side? Cheek augmentation uses a small implant while cheek reduction is done through either burring or an osteotomy depending upon where the asymmetry on the cheek is located.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Asymmetrical Cheeks - Several Options to choose from

+1

You have several options about improving symmetry of your cheeks. They include augmenting the deficient side with fat transfer, fillers (Restylane, Jeuvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, and others), or an implant. You can also reduce the prominent side by various techniques. See a board certified Plastic Surgeon for consultation to discuss which option is best for you.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS