22 Years Old and Thin, but I Have Chubby Cheeks. Is There a Recommended Procedure to Slim the Face?

Cheek reduction.

+1

Cheek fat may be  conservatively liposuctioned in certain patients or repositioned to improve the esthetics of the midface.  Fillers or implants can be used as well.

Please consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in person prior to making treatment decisions.

+1

Yes, it's not unusual for "baby fat" to exist into the mid twenties.  Micro-liposuction and/or Cheek Augmentation using Cheek Implants can be used to create a more aesthetic, stream-lined look to the face.  Hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Procedures to slim face

+1

This is a difficult question to answer without seeing you or pictures of you.  Generally, I would discourage people from trying to thin the cheeks, because it will get thinner with age.  Many people that do have procedures to thin the cheeks will actually look worse as they age, due to the lack of fat in that area as a result of the procedure.     

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon