How Long After Giving Birth Can I Have Brazilian Butt Lift?

I had a baby a month ago (vaginally with no complications). I heard that you have to wait to have plastic surgery after having recently been pregnant.

Brazilian Butt Lift after pregnancy

+2

Hi there-

Congratulations on your baby!

With regard to your Brazilian Butt Lift, or any other aesthetic procedure for that matter, I would recommend waiting until your body has achieved a stable equilibrium and you have lost your "baby weight".

Once you've returned to a stable and comfortable lifestyle, it should be safe to proceed with your Brazilian Butt Lift.

You will need help with your baby, as sitting will be prohibited and you will be a bit sore for a while...