How Long After Giving Birth Can I Have Brazilian Butt Lift?

I had a baby a month ago (vaginally with no complications). I heard that you have to wait to have plastic surgery after having recently been pregnant.

Brazilian Butt Lift after pregnancy

+3

Congratulations on your pregnancy and the fact that you had no complications.

The procedure itself is easily tolerated, it is essentially a liposuction. There is very little pain associated with it and the body recovers quickly. However, the fat grafts injected to the buttocks pose a challenge in that to ensure graft survival, we recommend the patient not sit for 3 weeks.
I think the main obstacle in your particular case is, who is going to take care of the baby while you are recuperating? While recovering you are not going to be able to enjoy the baby as fully as you could if you could devote your undivided attention to the baby.
If it was my daughter, I would recommend waiting a few moths, at least until the baby can easily be taken care of by whoever is going to be helping you., because you are going to need help during the recovery period
For more details on the procedure check the link below and watch the video.

Brazilian Butt Lift after pregnancy

+2

Hi there-

Congratulations on your baby!

With regard to your Brazilian Butt Lift, or any other aesthetic procedure for that matter, I would recommend waiting until your body has achieved a stable equilibrium and you have lost your "baby weight".

Once you've returned to a stable and comfortable lifestyle, it should be safe to proceed with your Brazilian Butt Lift.

You will need help with your baby, as sitting will be prohibited and you will be a bit sore for a while...

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift after pregnancy

+1

Congratulations on your new baby! As in other cosmetic surgeries, it is best to wait at least for six months after giving birth before considering by contouring. Your pregnancy has resulted in significant changes to your body and it is best to wait for these changes to resolve before embarking on a plastic surgery.

For the time being, enjoy your new baby, start a rigorous exercise regimen and a balanced diet so that you will be in the best shape possible for your surgery

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below:

Pat Pazmino, MD