Affordable Payment Plan for Brazilian Butt Lift

I have a low income job but I feel I need a Brazilian butt lift. Do you have an affordable payment plan?

Most surgeons do offer some sort of financing through a third party lender.  My office accepts financing through Care Credit and we also accept most major credit cards.  Please contact my office for more details on financing options and to discuss our current special of $500 off a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Be sure to research for only board certified plastic surgeons.  Then schedule a consultation for a thorough examination to make sure that you are a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

Be well and good luck!

6400 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030-1524

Payment plan

Hello, in my office there is an option of finantial program , once time you finnish the payment plan we can do the surgery, the patient is making deposits each moth.
Best wishes:

Dr. Eugenio Lapaix Vargas
Cirujano Plástico Estético y Reconstructivo.

Eugenio Lapaix Vargas, MD

Street: Av Bolivar 208
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic 10205

Affordable payment plan for a Brazilian Butt lift

I agree with several of the comments from previous surgeons. Our prices in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area start at $5500 for a board certified plastic surgeon. Most experienced plastic surgeons will be more expensive than that baseline price. We offer payment plans through Care Credit which is a third party finance company. Care Credit offers several options for monthly payments with no interest.

Robert Najera, MD
Frisco Plastic Surgeon

4401 Coit Rd
Frisco, TX 75035

Affordable Brazilian Butt Lift?

The term "affordable" is relative to each person's situation. Do not select your surgeon based on price alone. The most experienced BBL surgeons will not be the cheapest. I perform BBL surgeries than anyone else in the NY area, and I recognize that not everyone will be able to afford my prices. Remember that if you have a complication or need additional surgeries, the cost will far exceed what you would have paid for the best BBL surgeon. We offer payment plans but you will need to have good credit to be approved.

Matthew Schulman, MD

950 Park Avenue
New York City, NY 10028

Care Credit is a great option-- but don't take on more than you can handle!

For many patients the Brazilian Butt Lift wouldn’t be possible without some type of financing. For this reason, the vast majority of plastic surgeons offer some type of financing program.With the availability of this type of program plastic surgeons don’t typically take installment payments.They usually require full payment before surgery is performed.
In our practice we almost exclusively utilize Care Credit.This is currently the most commonly used source of plastic surgery financing in the United States.The company is run by GE capital financing.It’s reputable and you can apply for a loan online.It take approximately thirty minutes to get a response.In some cases, you may be able to get a twelve month interest free loan.
Financing isn’t for everyone, make sure you understand the fine print in your contract.Don’t take on more than you can handle.At some point, you will have to repay the loan. It’s important to have all your financing questions answered before proceeding with cosmetic surgery.In our office, we have financial consultants who can help you with this very important issue.

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

8900 West Dodge Road
Omaha, NE 68114

Affordable Payment plan for Brazilian Butt lift

We offer financing techniques through a third party company. Wishing you the best. 

Dr Hani Sinno

Hani Sinno, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

3755 Côte-Ste-Catherine Road
Montréal, Québec H3T 1E2

Brazilian buttlift

Our prices are very affordable. A brazilian butt lift usually starts at around $5500. We have very good payment plans available. I hope this is helpful. Thanks!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

1274 North Palm Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34236

Thank you for your question, Many patients like you don't think they could afford this type of procedures, There are multiple finance companies,in house financing and layaway plans.

Orlando Llorente, MD

8400 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33144

Look into Care Credit. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS

201 North Robertson Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211