Affordable Payment Plan for Brazilian Butt Lift

I have a low income job but I feel I need a Brazilian butt lift. Do you have an affordable payment plan?

Affordable Brazilian Butt Lift?

+3

The term "affordable" is relative to each person's situation. Do not select your surgeon based on price alone. The most experienced BBL surgeons will not be the cheapest. I perform BBL surgeries than anyone else in the NY area, and I recognize that not everyone will be able to afford my prices. Remember that if you have a complication or need additional surgeries, the cost will far exceed what you would have paid for the best BBL surgeon. We offer payment plans but you will need to have good credit to be approved.

PAYMENT PLANS

+1
Most surgeons do offer some sort of financing through a third party lender.  My office accepts financing through Care Credit and we also accept most major credit cards.  Please contact my office for more details on financing options and to discuss our current special of $500 off a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Be sure to research for only board certified plastic surgeons.  Then schedule a consultation for a thorough examination to make sure that you are a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

Be well and good luck!

@norrisplastic

Morgan E. Norris, MD, FACS

Financing For Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
There are financing options available for a Brazilian Butt Lift, and payment plans can be as low as a couple of hundred dollars per month.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Affordable payment plan for a Brazilian Butt lift

+1
I agree with several of the comments from previous surgeons. Our prices in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area start at $5500 for a board certified plastic surgeon. Most experienced plastic surgeons will be more expensive than that baseline price. We offer payment plans through Care Credit which is a third party finance company. Care Credit offers several options for monthly payments with no interest.

Robert Najera, MD

Payment plan for surgery

+1

Hello. We offer a 6 and 12 month payment plan through Care Credit at our office. Be careful with some of these financing companies because you may end up paying double for your surgery. Once you find a surgeon check what their payment options may be.

Jaime Perez, MD

Don't choose your surgeon by price

+1

We offer financing and payment plans for the Brazilian Butt Lift. I have performed this procedure for over 12 years and have several hundred happy Brazilian Butt Lift patients.

I strongly caution you on searching for a Surgeon based on price. I have seen many patients who come to me after having had this procedure performed once at a discounted rate, only to tell me that the fat all went away and they now wanted to have it done using my technique. This is a very technically precise procedure to perform. If it's not done well, all of the fat will likely go away because the fat cells don't always survive.

Be very selective. Look for a lot of before and after photos to show the type of results your surgeon can achieve.

Good luck in your search!

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian buttlift

+1

Our prices are very affordable. A brazilian butt lift usually starts at around $5500. We have very good payment plans available. I hope this is helpful. Thanks!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Affordable Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
The price for a Brazilian Butt lift varies from one practice to another. Many practices have some type of assistance to help with financing the procedures such as care credit.

With that said I would tell you that when it comes to your body, I would not choose your surgeon by who is the cheapest. It is important to have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons. Also make sure that your surgery is being performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital.

Unfortunately here in Miami many patients try to save money by having their procedure performed by non-plastic surgeons and at facilities that have not been accredited and often have problems.

I would consider saving your money and finding a board certified plastic surgeon that will help you achieve the results that you desire.

Financing for Brazilian buttock lift surgery

+1

There are many options available for financing in plastic surgery for a Brazilian buttock lift procedure. One of the most common options is a company called CareCredit. You can often find out if you qualify by applying online. Consult with a plastic surgeon and their financial coordinator will be able to assist you with these options.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD