Affordable Payment Plan for Brazilian Butt Lift

I have a low income job but I feel I need a Brazilian butt lift. Do you have an affordable payment plan?

Have a question? Ask a doctor

Affordable Brazilian Butt Lift?

The term "affordable" is relative to each person's situation. Do not select your surgeon based on price alone. The most experienced BBL surgeons will not be the cheapest. I perform BBL surgeries than anyone else in the NY area, and I recognize that not everyone will be able to afford my prices. Remember that if you have a complication or need additional surgeries, the cost will far exceed what you would have paid for the best BBL surgeon. We offer payment plans but you will need to have good credit to be approved.

PAYMENT PLANS

Most surgeons do offer some sort of financing through a third party lender.  My office accepts financing through Care Credit and we also accept most major credit cards.  Please contact my office for more details on financing options and to discuss our current special of $500 off a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Be sure to research for only board certified plastic surgeons.  Then schedule a consultation for a thorough examination to make sure that you are a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

Be well and good luck!

@norrisplastic

Brazilian Butt Lift & Payment Plans

Greetings. In general, most plastic surgery offices offer some type of financing if you qualify. The payments will go to a financing company.  The surgery costs usually are paid in advance of the procedure.  Best wishes.

Ravinder Jarial, DO

Affordable Payment plan for Brazilian Butt lift

We offer financing techniques through a third party company. Wishing you the best. 

Sincerely,

Dr Hani Sinno

Hani Sinno, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Payment plan

Hello, in my office there is an option of finantial program , once time you finnish the payment plan we can do the surgery, the patient is making deposits each moth.
Best wishes:

Dr. Eugenio Lapaix Vargas
Cirujano Plástico Estético y Reconstructivo.

Eugenio Lapaix Vargas, MD

Affordable payment plan for a Brazilian Butt lift

I agree with several of the comments from previous surgeons. Our prices in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area start at $5500 for a board certified plastic surgeon. Most experienced plastic surgeons will be more expensive than that baseline price. We offer payment plans through Care Credit which is a third party finance company. Care Credit offers several options for monthly payments with no interest.

Robert Najera, MD
Frisco Plastic Surgeon

Don't choose your surgeon by price

We offer financing and payment plans for the Brazilian Butt Lift. I have performed this procedure for over 12 years and have several hundred happy Brazilian Butt Lift patients.

I strongly caution you on searching for a Surgeon based on price. I have seen many patients who come to me after having had this procedure performed once at a discounted rate, only to tell me that the fat all went away and they now wanted to have it done using my technique. This is a very technically precise procedure to perform. If it's not done well, all of the fat will likely go away because the fat cells don't always survive.

Be very selective. Look for a lot of before and after photos to show the type of results your surgeon can achieve.

Good luck in your search!

Brazilian buttlift

Our prices are very affordable. A brazilian butt lift usually starts at around $5500. We have very good payment plans available. I hope this is helpful. Thanks!

Look into Care Credit. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS