Cost of Fat Transfer from Breast to Butt?

About how much does it cost to remove fat from your breast and transfer it to your behind? What are the risks?

Breast to Butt?

+1

Wow now this is a fascinating question, most would want this in just the opposite direction!! I would have to see photos of your two areas to determine if this was even feasible.  By removing fat from the breast you may create a droop to it, by not putting enough in the buttock you may not notice it. Be careful with this concept and seek someone who has done a lot of these.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Transfer fat from breast to buttocks

+1

I am not sure that you could obtain sufficient amounts of fat from the breasts to adequately augment the buttocks. Generally this may take a minimum of 300cc and upwards of 700cc to achieve sufficient buttock enlargement. This would require that at least twice as much be harvested (600 to 1400cc) to process and purify.

Fees would take into account the amount of time which is significant. This would range from 6-12,000. However, this is only an estimate.