Can I Afford a Tummy Tuck on a Fixed Income?

i am a single mom mu stomach sags when i sleep on my side its annoying. Even the mirrors in my house are from my neck up because i cant stand seeing my stomach... i dont regret having my kids i love them, but i have the aftermath

Tummy tuck on fixed income.

+1

Children are great, but they can certainly change a woman's body.  There are financing options for cosmetic surgery.  Ask the office manager in the plastic surgeon's office and they should be able to guide you.  Another option is to have surgery at a cosmetic clinic run by the residents, (and overseen by faculty), at a teaching hospital.

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/procedures/tummy-tuck-abdominoplasty

Costs of a Tummy Tuck on a Fixed Income-Possible?

+1

There are a number of options for you to consider before proceeding with an abdominoplasty-tummy tuck when you are living a a fixed income.  Most importantly, you do not want to place you or your family in a state of dire financial stress so you have to be very honest with what you realistically can afford.  Once you have determined what you can afford, then you should contact a number of board certified plastic surgeons in your region to determine if the total costs of the procedure(s) you are seeking will fit within this budget.   Many plastic surgeon do offer financing options and their staff can help you determine if these are something you may want to consider.  Lastly, a number of medical schools with plastic surgery training programs do have clinics where the plastic surgery residents who are training to become fully accredited plastic surgeons perform cosmetic procedures at a reduced cost.  These procedures are supervised by a plastic surgeon who is a faculty member but the actual surgery will be performed by the resident and/or fellow.

I hope this helps you on how to approach your area of concern.  I wish you good luck.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck on a fixed income

+1

Only you can know what you can afford for surgery.  We offer financing and accept all major credit cards.  The financing companies have become much more stringent after the financial crisis of 2008.  However, if you have a steady job and a good credit rating, they will entertain your application.

Low cost tummy tuck

+1

Occasionally tummy tucks are available at a lowered cost if performed in the context of a teaching institution under the supervision of professors. You may want to discuss this with any local university programs.Alternatively, there are loan and financing options.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/tummy-tuck/

Tummy tuck and cost

+1

The cost of a tummy tuck varies around the country.  As for your interest on a limited income, only you can decide if you can afford to pursue it.  There are finance options but you should investigate the costs before pursuing the surgery.

Patient financing for a tummy tuck

+1

Tummy tucks are a very popular and effective way to contour the abdomen. In our practice, patients who received this procedure are some of our happiest patients. Patients appreciate the way they feel and look in their clothes and the extra energy that they often get after the procedure. In our practice, our patient coordinators closely worked with each patient and are experts at finding financing options that can fit the budgets. Remember, however, that when considering aesthetic surgery your safety and health must come first. Please don't ever let price alone be the only deciding factor when choosing a surgeon. Be sure that you're working with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has a great deal of experience with abdominoplasty and body contouring.

To learn more about tummy tucks, see photos, and help you decide which one is best for you, please visit us at the link below:

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/abdominoplasty_photos.htm

Check your local options

+1

Each community has different ways of addressing this.  You should check with the plastic surgeons in your area and see what they can do to help you.  Also, as Dr. Khoobehi has said, a plastic surgery training program at a University can offer good care at greatly reduced prices. 

Ask your local Plastic surgeon

+1

You ned to ask your local plastic surgeons and find out the fee. If you live close to a university with plastic surgery training program, you may call them and find out if they need patients. The fee for the surgery is much lower and all the surgeries are supervised by plastic surgeons. I am director of plastic surgery training in New orleans and we have resident clinic.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon