How to Add Dimension to a Flat Face?

How, surgically or non-surgically, can I add dimension to my face. I want to be an actress and it's a very vein profession so I have to look my best thanks!

How to Add Dimension to a Flat Face?

+2

Aesthetically, IMHO your cheeks should be more full and round in front and your upper lip fuller.  You could start with Perlane to the Cheeks and Juvederm to the upper lip.  Becuase there's no inherent magic in any fillers or treatments, It's paramount that you select an MD that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive, feminine face.  

Web reference: http://www.thepalmercodeinstitute.com

Adding dimension to the face

+1

There are various options to add dimension to the face.  Non operatively, one can use various fillers, (juvederm, sculptra, restylane, etc).  This is a good place to start.  More invasively, there are facial implants that are put in surgically.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon or otolaryngologist, (ENT).

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/face-and-skin/injectables

Fillers such as Juvederm & Radiesse as well as Sculptra are a great place to start

+1

There are several good products to add more dimension to the face. Each  has its own characteristics, and is sometimes used in combination with others..

Strictly speaking, Sculptra is not a filler - it stimulates you to produce your own filler (collagen).

We have seen very nice subtle facial enhancements with all of these products.

South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon

Adding facial dimension

+1

Probably the best place to start with improving facial dimension is with the use of fillers such as restylane, perlane, juvederm or radiesse. Injection of these fillers into the cheeks and chin can very much improve upon a flat face. The nice part is that you can go slowly with fillers so that improvements are gradual and not obvious, and if at any point you were not happy with a filler, then there is an antidote (hyaluronidase) for the hyaluronic acid fillers (like juvederm or restylane/perlane). Best to speak with an expert such as  dermatologist who is highly trained in injectable fillers, and appreciates beauty, symmetry and proportions while knowing anatomy to minimize any risks.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Options for adding dimension to a flat face

+1

There are a number of good options for adding dimension to a flat face.  These include injectable fillers such as hyaluronic acid fillers (Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane) as well as other fillers such as Radiesse and Sculptra.  One's own fat can be processed and used as a filler as well.  Other surgical options include silastic implants for the cheeks, chin,and nose.  In more extreme cases, the facial bones can be cut and repositioned to change facial dimensions.

Web reference: http://www.VincentLeporeMD.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Fillers Add Dimension to a Flat Face

+1

Adding dimension to a flat face typically is done with fillers as the most common and simplest approach. Choices include a  variety of fillers such as Sculptra, Radiesse, Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane, etc). All of these fillers last for 1-3 years and  will give you the ability to judge the improvement with improved dimension and volume achieved in the cheek area, pre-jowl and upper lip.If you like the appearance then I would recommend fat transfer as a more permanent solution.

Correcting a flat face

+1

It appears that you would benefit from more volume in your upper cheeks and/or more prominent cheek bones.  This can be accomplished using filler - Juvederm, Restylane, or Sculptra.  The downside is that these are temporary fixes, but are a good first step.  If you are happy with the results, a cheek implant or permanent filler (your own fat) would be a good way to add volume that lasts.

Discuss this with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, and together you can come up with a treatment that is right for you.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Hall

Facial Dimension

+1

There are a few options you have to add volume and dimension to your face. You have the choice of using a variety of fillers such as (Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane, etc). All of these fillers will give you the dimension and volume you need in the cheek area as well as your upper lip if desired. Your next option is Stem Cell Fat Grafting which will give you what you are looking for plus the added benefit of an overall improvement of your skin. When  you choose a dermal filler like Restylane, etc know that they are all temporary and Stem Cell Fat Grafting is permanent although you may require a touch up once or twice. I highly advise scheduling a consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon who is accustomed to using fillers. Look at recent before and after photos very closely and look for symmetry.

Adding volume to the face

+1

Hi,

You have both non surgical and surgical options.  Given the fact that you are young, I would opt for the non surgical option using Juvederm or Restylane.  

-they are made up of the same molecule found in your skin

-it looks and feels natural

-it is temporary, but can give you an idea of what it would look like if you ever wanted a permanent option (fat transfer).

-The procedure can be done with minimal bruising and downtime in the office

-Look at before and after pictures to see if you like the results before picking a physician for your procedure.

Nima Shemirani

How to Add Dimension to a Flat Face?

+1

Sculptra is a great option to mold and sculpt the face.  The injector can add volume to your cheek bone area and temples to enhance more dimension.