About Acne Scars?

my skin having fully ice pick.so how to cure these problems. which treatment is best treatment for my skin

Hi There,

Here is a link to our Acne Scar Treatment page that may help you with your research.

Hopefully this helps!

Acne Scars

+1

Thank you for your question. If your skin is tan or dark, then you have less options to choose from.  I recommend trying eMatrix laser or a 1064 YAG Genesis type of treatment.  Dark skin is classified as Hispanic, Asian, African American, E. Indian, etc.  If your skin is lighter, then you may be a candidate for fractional CO2 lasers. For best and safest results, be sure to consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon who has expertise in acne, scarring, and skin of color. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Hello

+1

In our office we have 2 lasers done together that would give you great results Profractional laser and micro laser peel.  If after that treatment you were looking for more we would recommend a mini face lift to stretch out your skin  from the scar that are deep. You should see a PS to help you give you permanent options for you situation. Good luck.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS