Ultrashape for Love Handles and Bra Fat?

I am 5'1, about 110 lbs and really interested in Ultrashape. I work out but can never seem to lose the fat around my tummy and sides (love handles) as well as in the back under my bra strap. I am healthy otherwise. Will I benefit from this procedure?

UltraShape for Love Handles and Bra Fat

+1
UltraShape is a great procedure for reducing stubborn fat around the abdomen, love handles, and back. UltraShape targets and destroys fat cells that are hard to eliminate with diet and exercise alone. Visit a board-certified dermatologist to determine whether or not UltraShape is the ideal body sculpting treatment for you! 

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon