How Many Pulses Are Required During Ultrashape Treatment?

I am having my abdomen and saddlebags done and I have heard that I should be wrapped all the way around and there should be at least 1000 pulses in the ultrashape treatment - is this true?

Hello Julie,

+1
With Ultrashape the number of pulses will depend on the size of the area to be covered. To have good treatment results the technician should prepare the treatment area well, by marking and bunching the fat bulge. You will need 3 treatments spaced out by 2-4 weeks and on average should lose 3-6cm in circumference. Studioes have shown consistent results with UltraShape when the treatments are done in a center with experienced staff.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon