Tummy Tuck for Skin, Fat, and Stretch Marks After Pregnancy?

I'm 5'11 and 249 lbs. After pregnancy, I have a hanging mass of skin, fat, and stretch marks. I went from 186 lbs to 277 lbs. I have zero elasticity, and 1 week after I had my daughter, I had dropped from 277 lbs to 231 lbs. I am still overweight and currently trying to lose the weight, but I have this hanging mass on my stomach of stretch marks and fat. It's horrific.

I want a tummy tuck and have done a lot of research, but how much will it cost me? How much do I need to lose before I should have the surgery? I don't accept blood at all, is that a concern?

Tummy tuck after pregnancy

Thanks for posting the picture - it is very helpful. While you could have the surgery now, it would be best for you to loose weight prior to surgery to maximize your results. The stretch marks below your belly button will be gone and possibly even those a couple inches above your belly button as well. Prices vary from city to city and between surgeons. You are looking at anywhere between $8000 and $20,000 or more depending where you go and if you need to spend a night in the hospital. Good luck with your surgery.