Looking for Revision Rhinoplasty Specialist in North Carolina

Is there a rhinoplasty revision specialist who can fix a crooked nose? I'm looking for a surgeon to give me a revision rhinoplasty. I had 2 nose surgeries 5 years ago by the same doctor. I wasn't happy with the results. My nose is not symmetrical and the tip points down below my nostrils when I smile.

I want to find a good rhinoplasty revision specialist to make my nose symmetrical and lift the columella. I live in NC and I  would appreciate any information. Can my nose be fixed to look the way I want it to? I've included a photo.

Doctor Answers (3)

Revision Rhinoplasty


Hi Danielle,

I'm sure there are many good rhinoplasty surgeons in NC. I've always wanted to move your state.

Follow some basic rules to find a good rhinoplasty surgeon:

  1. Look at his/her website and make sure you like the work you see.
  2. Talk to at least 2 of his/her patients.
  3. Make sure you feel comfortable with the surgeon.
  4. Computer imaging is always helpful.
  5. Consult with at least 2 or 3 surgeons.


Dr. S.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 198 reviews

Third rhinoplasty


Consider going out of state. Look for Dr. B. Guyuron , Chairman department of Plastic Surgery at Case Western Reserve University.

Third rhinoplasty require significant expertise. Even primary rhinoplasty requires experience and finesse. You have one chance do it right.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty doctor in N. Carolina


Sean Freeman, MD in Charlotte would be a good choice, or William E. Silver, MD in Atlanta, GA if your are willing to travel a bit.  Hope this helps.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 8 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.

You might also like...

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.