Looking for Revision Rhinoplasty Specialist in North Carolina

Is there a rhinoplasty revision specialist who can fix a crooked nose? I'm looking for a surgeon to give me a revision rhinoplasty. I had 2 nose surgeries 5 years ago by the same doctor. I wasn't happy with the results. My nose is not symmetrical and the tip points down below my nostrils when I smile.

I want to find a good rhinoplasty revision specialist to make my nose symmetrical and lift the columella. I live in NC and I  would appreciate any information. Can my nose be fixed to look the way I want it to? I've included a photo.

Revision Rhinoplasty in Charlotte

+1
Improving symmetry and a hanging columella are correctable situations.  A thorough examination and consultation are important before proceeding with a revision rhinoplasty of any sort.  A surgeon who performs rhinoplasty on a regular basis is key and I recommend looking on the american board of plastic surgery's website for board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi Danielle,

I'm sure there are many good rhinoplasty surgeons in NC. I've always wanted to move your state.

Follow some basic rules to find a good rhinoplasty surgeon:

1. Look at his/her website and make sure you like the work you see.
  2. Talk to at least 2 of his/her patients.
  3. Make sure you feel comfortable with the surgeon.
  4. Computer imaging is always helpful.
  5. Consult with at least 2 or 3 surgeons.

Dr. S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Third rhinoplasty

+1

Consider going out of state. Look for Dr. B. Guyuron , Chairman department of Plastic Surgery at Case Western Reserve University.

Third rhinoplasty require significant expertise. Even primary rhinoplasty requires experience and finesse. You have one chance do it right.

Revision Rhinoplasty doctor in N. Carolina

+1

Sean Freeman, MD in Charlotte would be a good choice, or William E. Silver, MD in Atlanta, GA if your are willing to travel a bit.  Hope this helps.

Louis M. DeJoseph, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon