How Much Does a Male Facelift Cost in Florida?

I am 62 years old and my neck is sagging. I am curious how much a Facelift costs.

Facelift Fees, Male Facelift

+2

Question: How much does a male Facelift cost in Florida?

Answer: In general, fees vary from surgeon to surgeon depending on a number of factors including skill, training, experience, notoriety of the surgeon, demand.
Fees maybe higher or lower in specific locations. For example, Park Avenue in New York and Beverly Hills in California would tend to have a higher fee level than those in lower areas of the mid-west. It is difficult to even estimate a fee scale for an entire state, including Florida. Expertise and personal attention and care are the most important considerations in selecting an appropriate surgeon, anywhere!

Freehold Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelifts in Florida

+2

There are many qualified plastic surgeons in Florida to do your facelift but none is better than Jim Stuzin in Miami. I would suggest you call his office and ask for prices.

Please understand that facelifting is an art form and that no 2 doctors are the same and you will get quite a different result depending on whom you go to. It is your face (!) so price should be the last consideration.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Facelift Cost

+1
The cost of a facelift depends on several factors, such as the city, surgeon, surgical facility, technique applied, and extent of correction desired. In Toronto, Ontario, you can expect to pay around $13,000 to $15,000. Financing is available with monthly payment plans from a couple hundred dollars.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Costs of facelift in florida

+1

Surgeons fees are between 6k-10k in florida plus anesthesia and other costs which are variable. The basis of a facelift is not pulling the skin rather it is repositioning of tissues under the skin and then re-draping the skin over the more youthful understructure. In some patients neck liposuction, fat grafting and other procedures to the eyes or forehead are done concurrently. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to get a detailed exam and treatment plan. Most have complimentary or low cost consultations.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

There is more than price to consider for facelift

+1

The question of cost, although it is important, it should not be your primary concern. The credentials of the physician performing the surgery and your comfort level with your physician should be paramount. According to the ASAPS 2008 Statistics on plastic surgery the national average for facelift surgery is $6728.

Robert Vitolo, MD

Facelift Fees

+1

Facelifts will vary greatly across the state.  We start our facelifts for males at $6000 plus MD Anesthesia.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Male Facelift in Florida

+1

The price of a facelift, or of any procedure for that matter, depends on the expertise and the training of the surgeon, and vary widely by geographical area.  Where the procedure is done (hospital, ASC, or office) and type of anesthesia also factor into the equation. You do not want to pick the cheapest (there is nothing more expensive than having to go to another surgeon to fix the results of the first) and not necessarily the most expensive either.  Pick a surgeon who has had a lot of experience and view before and after photos critically.  Pick someone with whom you have confidence and trust. Personally, I charge the same for males and for females and I expect most other doctors do the same.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Male Facelift in Florida

+1

Although cost is important, the cost should be considered secondary to the result.  Experience in Facelift surgery and specifically male Facelift surgery is critical because the technique, postoperative care, and psychology are different than in a female patient.  Additionally, males have heavier skin with more hair follicles and greater vascularity, necessitating more operative time.  Although negotiation is possible in certain procedures, male Facelift is not in that list.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Male Facelift Cost

+1

Male facelifting requires a combination of a surgeon able to lift deeper tissues with a substantial lift coupled with the ability to make incisions less noticeable.  

Seek a surgeon who has worked with male patients.  When looking for a male facelift surgeon, cost should not influence your selection of surgeon.  

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask about a "Neck Lift" during your consultation

+1

Excellent answers to your question posted here!

I would also add that as a male who is concerned about a "sagging neck" i would discuss with your surgeon the differences between a "neck lift" and a " face lift". They are not the same thing and most men who are only concerned about their neck will benefit from a "neck lift" rather than a "face lift". Facelift technique and philosophy is different for male and female patients so be sure to discuss these differences as you gather information for your surgical procedure.

Take Care,

Dr. Kamran Jafri

Kamran Jafri, MD