Cost to Dissolve Juvederm Same As Juvederm Injections?

I want to dissolve Juvederm from top of my mouth. Does it cost as much to remove Juvederm as it does to inject Juvederm? I have too much on my left side and it's uneven.

Hyaluronidase injections are not as costly

Hyaluronidase per vials is a lot less expensive than fillers like juvederm and restylane. For this you are paying for the cost of the time from the injector and will depend on their rates on an hourly basis. For your lips, I wouldn't expect that would be more than $250 more or less. The doctor or injector that did your procedure should really help you with this to help you achieve the best results.

Don't worry, you can get your lips the way you want; it's not actually that hard as it seems. Before you get injections in your lips, it is helpful to go to a doctor with a great sense of aesthetics.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost to dissolve juvederm

I typically charge $400 to dissolve Juvederm in a single session if the patient had their injection done elsewhere.  For my own patients, I don't charge if they ever choose to reverse the effect of Juvederm.

Cost to dissolve juvederm

It varies from injector to injector, but I would think most injectors would not charge much if at all for hyaluronidase. It is fairly inexpensive, and an easy procedure to perform. I'm sure your provider will be willing to work with you

Ben Lee, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm Reversal: $250-$350

The vast majority of patients who undergo treatment with injectable fillers are extremely happy with their results. Unfortunately, we occasionally see patients who aren’t happy and want their procedure reversed.
When this situation arises, the ability to reverse the process is entirely dependent upon the injectable filler used. Hyaluronic acid fillers can be easily reversed with the enzyme hyaluronidase. Fillers in this category include Juvederm, Perlane and Restylane.
Hyaluronidase is inexpensive relative to the cost of Juvederm. Although the cost of this treatment varies from practitioner to practitioner, in most cases the cost would be in the $250 to $350 range.
If you’re interested in reversing your Juvederm injection, it’s important to consult your surgeon. Your surgeon should be able to formulate a treatment plan and discuss the cost as well.

Hyaluronidase to dissolve Juvederm

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.  Please seek out a board certified experienced injector who has a thorough knowledge of the facial anatomy and can help you achieve a more symmetrical result.  The cost will depend on the skill of the injector.  Please keep in mind that the cost of hyaluronidase alone is also quite expensive.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Hyaluronidase Costs

While fees and policies vary from practice to practice, hyaluronidase per vials is a lot less expensive than fillers like juvederm and restylane.  Like with the original filler, it is best to go to an experienced physician to request hyaluronidase performed.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cost to Dissolve Juvederm--Free or Less than Juvederm Injections

Hyaluronidase dissolves hyaluronic acid fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane) and can be very useful if an area needs to be reduced.

Very occasionally I need to reduce an area or a small bump from an area I have injected with Juvederm. In that case I do not charge the patient  and treat them for free as I consider this part of the original treatment.

I do have patients who come in after being treated elsewhere and request that I dissolve an area. They do not have the original injector do it either because the injector doesn't know about it hyaluronidase, or the patient has lost confidence in the injector because of a bad result. In those cases I charge a fee based on how much of the hyaluronidase is required. It is not as expensive as Juvederm but it is expensive and unfortunately, it is in short supply from the manufacturer right now.

Elaine R. Cook, MD
Amarillo Dermatologist

Up to the Physician

I can not speak for other physicians. The only time I have used hyaluronidase, I did not charge the patient. Her small "lump" was in the upper naso-labial fold ( smile line) and was not visible and barely palable. She presented one week after the injections, but was impatient so I injected the hyaluronidase.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Cost of Dissolving Juvederm

Juvederm is a great facial injection.  However, if too much product is place or injected too superficially it may need to be dissolved with Hyaluronidase.  The Hyaluronidase should cost approximately $250 per injection.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with Juvederm for the best cosmetic results.