Cheaper Butt Injections Better Than Brazilian Butt Lift Results?

Results of Brazilian Butt Lift procedure doesn't seem very impressive. After seeing before/after pics of Brazilian butt lifts on this website and others. I'm not very impressed, especially due to the cost.

I know women who have the illegal injections done and it looks ten times better, not to mention ridiculously cheaper. I would think for all the money you're spending (on average over $10,000) your butt would look great but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Of course the safest method is the Brazilian but I can't bring myself to spend over $10,000 dollars for results that are just...okay. Am I missing something?

Brazilian butt lifts are the safest method for gluteal augmentation

+1

I do not recommend any other injections to the buttocks except for your own fat. Although other methods are cheaper (silicone oil), the results are permanent and if complications occur, the only way to remove these foreign substances is to perform surgical removal or debridement, which can cause severe (and often permanent) disfigurement and scarring. The reason brazilian butt lifts are expensive is because they are very time consuming. The fat harvest takes the longest, when the surgeon turns the patient in different positions during surgery in order to harvest the fat. The benefit is that you get the bonus of body contouring from liposuction of the donor sites. Consider gluteal implants if you want more impressive results, good luck!

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift can produce dramatic results!

+1

Thank you for the question. Here South Florida, it is extremely common for people to offer to inject synthetic materials into the butt for the purpose of augmentation or recon touring. We have seen patients come to the office who have received the injection of a synthetic material. Unfortunately the patients have discovered after their objection that materials such as industrial grade silicone, paraffin wax, and even bathroom caulking were used. As you can imagine, these materials are not designed for use in the human body. The patients such only developed severe scarring, contractures, deformities, and even very serious infections. Unfortunately several patients your Miami have died after receiving these injections.

A Brazilian Butt lift is a safe and very effective surgical technique to accomplish the same goals. In this combination procedure your own fat is used to augment and contour your butt.

When considering surgery please keep your health and safety first and foremost in your mind.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below:

Pat Pazmino, MD