Can 800cc of Fat Be Transfered to the Butt?

Iam going to have liposuction in my abs and hips, and they are going to take out 4000cc (4L) and I want to transfer as much fat to my butt, so how much can I transfer? Can I have at least 800cc of fat transfered to each side?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

800cc transferred to the butt

+1

Great question. In a Brazilian Butt lift, the patient first receives aggressive liposuction of the trunk. The fat that is collected is then cleaned and processed and then transplanted to the butt. As you pointed out, not all of fat that is removed is available for transfer. It is possible to transplant 800 mL of fat to each but. This however depends on the size of the box and is extremely technique dependent. For a successful outcome, the plastic surgeon must inject the fat in very small increments so as not to come to much together and predispose the patient for melting of fat or for fat necrosis.

After a Brazilian Butt lift is very important that the patient wary compressive garment at all times. The special garment should apply pressure to the area said the treaty would liposuction and should not place pressure on the areas with the new fat grafts.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below:

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/butt_augmentation_lift.htm

All other things being favorable, 800cc of fat graft per cheek can yield an excellent outcome

+2

Hi there-

Because with any fat grafting procedure you should expect for some of the fatty tissue to be reabsorbed, it is common practice to over-graft, so that the end result is pleasing and satisfactory to the patient.

In my experience doing Brazilian Butt Lift surgery, 800cc per side is a very nice volume, and in fact when significantly less volume is grafted, the result can be disappointing. This, of course also depends on your frame, and the proportions of your body, as well as the proportions you would like to achieve.

It is also very important to be sure you are in good health and a good candidate for the surgery. Be sure your surgeon is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery in order to maximize your safety and satisfaction.

800cc of fat transferred to the butt.

+1

Hello. It is possible to have 800cc of fat transferred to the butt if you desire a large result. Be sure that your surgeon is comfortable in doing this and that he is able to achieve the results desired. This is a safe procedure if done with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in the brazilian butt lift. Best of luck to you.

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com

Thismay a bit too much for one session

+1

The amount of fat transfer depends on the available fat and available tissue to transplant the fat. For the fat injection procedure you need to have adequate amonut of tissue to transfer the fat into. You can not inject fat in a lump and expect the fat to survive . Please do not push your surgeon to put too much and have issues with fat necrosis and cyst later on. You can have the fat injection in more than one session and get much better result.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.