Breast Lift Without Surgery?

I want my breasts to be a little more lifted but I'm in no way ready for all the scars associated with full on breast lift surgery. Is it possible to get a breast lift without surgery, like with a skin tightening laser (Titan?) or something?

Skin tightening lasers will not lft breasts

Non surgical skin tightening technologies such as Laser, Radiofrequency (Thermage), and Infra red energy (Titan and LuxIR Deep) can only produce about 10-20% skin tightening in the face, a structure which does not have a heavy gravitational pull.

The breast weighs more and is subject to much more gravitational pull than is the face. These forces overcome any skin tightening effects of the non surgical skin tightening therapies.

Don't waste your money on these therapies.

If you really need a breast lift find an experienced Plastic Surgeon Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and discuss a Dermal mastopexy and see photos of the scars produced.

In my experience most women are so happy with the shape and look of the lifted breast that they are not concerned about the scarring.