Looking to Go to 650CC Implants? (photO)

I am looking to replace my existing 375/400cc saline mod implants with 650cc high profile silicone to get my perkiness back. After breastfeeding 2 kids they have lost some size and perkiness. I have been to a couple of consultations and they recommend 550cc - 700cc high profiles without a lift. Do you think the increased size and different shape will get them to standout like they use to without a lift? Also, should I be concerned that the 650cc will be to large since I am 5’5” and around 145lbs.

Looking to Go to 650CC Implants?

+2

All very valid questions/concerns but over the internet even with posted good photos very hard to give definitive advise. Best to obtain IN PERSON opinions from boarded PSs in your city. My opinion is the larger the implant, 650 cc HP or mod high profile, the lees a lifting you SHOULD need. Plus you can ALWAYS have a donut lift under local anesthesia after 3 months of healing if needed. 

Women appear to be seeking larger breast implants than usual these days

+2

650 mL is a very large breast implant. The picture shows a chest wall that should be able to support the size.

650 cc implants

+1

650 cc implants are quite large.  If you have thin skin and some flaccidity heavier implants will cause the breasts to descend.

Looking to Go to 650CC Implants?

+1

650 cc implants are large and will thin the breast tissue more quickly and create droop more quickly.  As long as you realize these things, you can accommodate the larger size at this time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast augmentation revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Larger Implants are not the Answer

+1

Thank you for your photograph. I believe a larger implant will not increase the perkiness of your breast and over time the heaviness will cause the breasts to sag. It may be best to keep your current  implants and a bra to increase your cleavage and projection.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Areolar Repositioning Best Option

+1

I agree with using high profile implants no matter what volume you ultimately decide on, however, just placing larger implants may lead to more problems.  I believe that you should place the larger implants where they belong and then reposition your areola directly above the most anterior portion of your breast mound.  By trying to achieve a breast lift and regain your "perkiness" by simply placing larger implants you could end up with a Double bubble deformity, unnatural upper pole fullness or worse.  Find the implants that will best suit your physique and desires and then consider doing the areolar repositioning.  Good luck...

Eric Sadeh, MD

Looking to go to a larger size

+1

Time, weight and gravity are not on your side.  It appears that, at least for now, your soft tissue will support a larger implant and will achieve your goal of more fullness and some uplift to the nipple area.  A gel implant will feel a bit more natural and will not be as round as an equivalent saline filled implant. If you just want the perkiness and not a larger size then you would be a candidate for a breast lift.  There are always consequences to the choices we make be sure to understand both sides of the story. 

Looking to Go to 650CC Implants With Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your pictures and stated goals, I do not think that breast lifting will be necessary.

The best online advice ( in regards to best breasts in size/profile) I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation revisionary surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

650 cc's?

+1

Do you really want to go larger?  If so, then the implant size would certainly work for you.  But if all you really want is more perkiness, the lift would work better, even with the scars.  And hopefully you have sized with external sizers to determine if the additional volume is 'too much' for your frame.

Curtis Wong, MD

Larger Breast Implants for Return of Perkiness

+1

While a larger implant with a vertical lift is the most ideal from a breast shape standpoint, it would be understandable why you would want to avoid the scar. Essentially you are using a large implant to create more fullness, which it will do, but it will not move the nipple higher up on the breast mound. (only a lift can do that)

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD