I'm 5'9, 125 lbs, and 34 A. What Size Breast Implant is Best for Me?

Hi Im 5"9 125 Pound I Wearing 34a Bra is 325cc Will Give Me Full C Cup?left Size a Bit Big if i use moderate + silicone under the muscle will give me enough volume on the top or i need hp silicon i am trying to be full c cup bra?please help me

Breast implant sizing

+1
To obtain the most appropriate size for you it is best to get measured during your consultation. Your breast width and height measurements as well as your skin elasticity will help determine the size you are looking for. Best of luck!

How to pick breast implants.

+1

How to pick breast implant sizes
Article by George J. Beraka, MD

1) This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2) It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3) Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4) Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy. The most common mistake is to go too big.

5) I recommend that the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6) The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7) Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8) Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating roon inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Do Not Focus on Cup Size

+1

It is best and you are more likely to be pleased with your result if you do not obsess with the cup size that you will be following surgery.  There is no standard 34C cup size.  You should try on some implants with guidance from a plastic surgeon as to which implant sizes would be appropriate for you.  This is especially important if you are seeking a "natural look".

John Whitt, MD

Breast implant sizing is important

+1

Its impossible to answer your question without meeting and examining you. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon, get examined, and discuss your interest in a post-operative 'look'- then try on some sizing implants. You'll likely be pleased with the result if you do these three things.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

Best implant choice

+1

A 325 cc implant may get you to where you want to be but the best way to know is to go for a consultation and get examined as well. I learn alot from patients when they come in and discuss their goals and then they learn from my exam and review of  the options.  Good luck!

Breast implant sizing is done during consultation.

+1

Size is a complex decision that is not only based upon your height, weight and current cup/bra size but ALSO on also on your breast diameter, waist, shoulder, and skin envelope measurements. These can only be assessed in person during a consultation. A good place to start is using my "Find your perfect size" tool listed in the left hand column of my bodysculptor.com home page. Another good place to look is the searchable database section of the physicians' photos on implantinfo.com.