I'm 5'4 a 140 Lbs Currently 36b How Big Would 450cc Make my Breast?

Change in breast cup size

+1

Without actually examining you it is impossible to say exactly what cup size you would be.  Rather than worrying about what bra size you would be, I strongly recommend that you try the breast implant sizes on in your surgeons office and make sure that you pick the perfect look for you, regardless of bra size.  Good luck.

200cc per cup size just not true!

+1

It's difficult to say without an exam, but I challenge the blanket 200cc per cup size.

It takes far more volume to go from a 38B to a 38D than it takes to go from a 32B to a 32D. So to say 400cc would take a 32B patient and a 38B patient to a D cup just isn't that accurate.

Not to mention 80% of women wear the wrong size bra's now, bra sizes are not standardized, and certain stores tend to size with smaller numbers and larger cups to sell more bras! 

The volume of breast/size of bra is related to both the letter cup size AND the number.

Evan Feldman, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

BREAST SIZE

+1

It would be nice if you provided RealSelf with photos and measurements. Without this vital information it is difficult to make specific recommendations. 450cc implant should make you a D cup maybe a little larger.  Your surgeon is in the best position to judge.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Implant size and cup size

+1

There is no exact correlation between implant volume and cup size, but a 450 cc implant should bring you to a D cup if you are a B cup now. On average about 150-200 cc will add a cup size in most women (less than a cup if you have a broad chest), so 450 cc should bring you about 2 cup sizes larger. The cup size is also dependent on the brand of bra. Talk to a board certified plastic surgeon in detail about what you want. It helps to bring photos in addition to simply talking cup size.

Anita Patel, MD

450cc Implants and Cup Size

+1

There is no correlation between implants and "cup" size. Each bra manufacturer is different from the next. In my practice, I have my patients try on implant sizers and let them decide what they like and don't. We do give some expectations obviously but in the end you have to like what you see in the mirror. Additionally, I offer VECTRA 3D imaging to aide in the sizing process. See if your PS offers either or both of these sizing methods.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Sizers are a good way to decide which breast implant size is best for you.

+1

A 450 mL implant will probably leave you with a full D cup. This may or may not be what you are interested in. I would suggest you get a 450 mL Sizer and try it in your bra.

Which size for breast augmentation?

+1

Thanks for your post. The choice for a certain breast implant size is always a very personal choice in which your plastic surgeon can guide you. If you're having second thoughts about your breast implant size you should discuss these with your surgeon before the operation. Best wishes.

Aldo Guerra, MD

What size after BA with 450cc implants

+1

Without an exam it is really impossible to say. My best guess would be that your cup size would increase 2 - 2 1/2 cup sizes. good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Breast Cup Size after Augmentation

+1

While visiting with your Plastic Surgeon, try on sizers in his office.  This will help you determine the best size for you.  Be careful about making breast implant decisions from information found online.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your concerns and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

I Want Big Breast but Not the Complications That Come with More Cc'

+1

Were you to try on a 500 cc implant sizer, that would show you approximately the size to expect for an implanted 450 cc.  As to cup size, I wouldn't want to guess. There are no standards, and I have numerous patients who have 3 different cup sizes of bras that fit. 

All the best.