I Was 40dd with 550cc. What Size Can I Expect After Breast Lift/Augmentation??

I just did a breast lift/ augmentation. I was a full dd to start and did natrelle 45 silicone implant in 550cc. What size can I anticipate being?

Cup size after implants

+1

Congratulations on your surgery!  The best thing to do is to let things heal and allow the swelling to dissipate. Once this is accomplished, I suggest you go for a bra fitting.  Good luck.

Different Breast Size After BA/BL

+1

Hi,

Without achieving a full recovery, there is not accurate way to predict what your cup size will be after your surgery. It is important at this point to be patient and to wait until all swelling have resolved and a considerable level of recovery has been reached.

I encourage you to keep your surgeon in the loop of your progress as he/she knows the full details of your surgery.

Best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Breast Cup Size after Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no way to accurately predict what cup size you will be wearing after breast augmentation/lifting with a specific breast implant size.  You will need to be patient until you are able to go bra fitting/shopping. Don't be surprised if your bra cup size varies from one manufacturer to another.