I Was a 32A Before Breast Aug, and Recieved 330cc and when I Went to Get Sized, Theyre Saying I Am a 32D is This Possible?

Hello, im 5'0 92 lbs, and had my breast augmentation done almost 5 weeks ago, I did 330cc, and initially after surgery I thought they almost didnt look that big, like they didnt come out too far? So when I went to see my doctor for my check up he said I could start wearing a normal bra, so when I went to get sized the lady said I was a 32D but I dont understand how if they look nothing like D cup size breasts. Is it because i have such a petite frame? And will they get smaller when they drop?

Bra sizes are tricky.

Caitlin, sometimes you need to forget about Bra sizes. Although as a doctor, I understand that patients feel great when they finally fit into that Victoria Secret bra they've always dreamed of, but truth be told, you're not getting a breast augmentation to look good in a bra. You're doing it to feel best about yourself infront of a mirror or in a bathing suit. Not to mention the fact that as your surgeon, it is hard to fit you into a 34D when every bra manufacturer is different and varies in their sizing. It is very possible to have gone from an A cup to a D cup with such a petite frame. As long as you are happy with your breasts when you are wearing no clothes, a bra should be a simple decoration to top off your new gems.