Is 325 Cc the Right Size for Me?

I am 5'1" and 110 lbs. I am currently a 32" small B cup. I want to end up a small D cup. I am a little afraid that 325cc may be slightly too large for my body size and frame. My surgeon feels confident that this is an appropriate increase to augment my size nicely. Can anyone offer perspective as to what size I could expect to be on outcome of 325cc silicone augmentation? Thank you

Implant Size to move from B to D cup

Your surgeon has the benefit of consulting with you and having you for an in person examination. Therefore, he or she knows the scope of the surgery and the specifics about you. From your stated objectives, 325 cc breast implants is a reasonable recommendation.

There is not a direct correlation between breast implant size and cup size as the cup size varies greatly among companies and even within the same company. Moreover, cup size can vary based on who is performing the measurement.

The size of the implants are based on a combination of a patient's goals and objectives and her anatomy. In order to provide a natural looking augmentation, the surgeon needs to evaluate many factors including soft tissue coverage, skin laxity, chest wall width, breast imprint width, the shape of the breasts and relative level of constriction to ensure that the breast implants are appropriate for your body.