320cc Moderate or 375 Moderate Plus?

My width is 12.5-13. To fill that I need either 320 silicone moderate profile or 375 silicone moderate plus profile. Can you tell me what you think? I am 140lbs 5'5 with strong athletic build. I am 34A cup now. I don't want to be a D cup. I think that will be too much of a change. Will 375cc push me to a D?

320cc Moderate or 375 Moderate Plus?

+1

Depend on the wide of your breast, if you have breast to the axillar side,moderate plus.

Spanish translation provided by doctor:

Depende en el ancho de su mama, si tiene prolongacion axilar, moderado plus.

Argentina Plastic Surgeon

375 cc Will Take an A cup to a C cup on Average

+1

In a woman of average size, 200 cc will increase the breasts by one cup size.  So 375 cc will increase an average sized woman about 2 cup sizes.  I do not think you are in danger of going into a D cup.  However, these are estimates that allow plastic surgeons to move between cup sizes and ccs.  You need to try on sizers in the office to get an idea of what you want and try not to worry about cup size.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Volume differences in implants

+1

Your volume difference of 55 cc's is nearly negligible and I suggest you view sizers on the table representing what you are thinking of to better appreciate this.  The alternative is to use sizers in a bra and see the difference.  I would not think 55 cc's is a make or break deal and if you really want a D cup, going with the larger size should not be an issue.  When sizing with external sizers, to simulate the appearance of a 320 implant in your body, the 300 cc sizer should be used.  To simulate the 375 cc implant, a 330-350 cc sizer would be use in your bra.  Good luck... but the vast majority of my patients wish they went larger.

Curtis Wong, MD

Implant size question?

+1

We can not answer of course without pictures an exam and an interview with you. That being said from your excellent description I would tend to go with the larger moderate plus. The size range you have selected is good and most ladies are glad they went with the larger implant which in your case is only about 2 ounces bigger. Good Luck!

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

320 or 375 cc implants

+1

If you have narrowed it down to these two implants, why don't you try a baggy test to see what you like.  It is difficult to predict cup size using implant volume.

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.

The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Choosing implant sizes

+1
Your final cup size will depend on your starting size (how much inherent breast tissue volume you have) and the size of the implant you choose to have placed for your augmentation. I have had patients who state that they wear an A cup bra preoperatively and report that they are a D cup or larger postoperatively using implants in the same size range (320-375cc) that you are asking about. Factors such as your chest shape, chest circumference, and brand of bra can influence your final cup size. Discuss your goals with several plastic surgeons in your area and find someone you are comfortable with to hopefully meet your expectations.
Thanks for your question. Best of luck!

Gregory Park, MD