Are 300cc Mentor Moderate Plus Implants Too Wide for my Chest?

are 300cc mentor moderate plus implants too wide for my chest, I check that this implant has 12cm diameter My information Ht-5'6'' Wt-111 BWD-11.8 ribcage-32.5

The most appropriate implant size is determined during surgery with you asleep

+1

When you are considering breast augmentation, it is tempting and exciting to anticipate the details of your final outcome, including cup size, implant volume, projection and diameter.

However, what most women do not understand is that the most appropriate implant for each woman is determined in a painstaking, stepwise and individualized way.

There are many different sizes and shapes of breast implants, volumes, diameters and three-dimensional projections.  Implants can be round or shaped, smooth or textured, saline or silicone.

In my practice, I discuss in detail with my patients what their aesthetic goals are, and do not commit absolutely to a predetermined volume and make/model prior to surgery. 

Intraoperative implant sizing and "trying on different implants" in your body at the time of surgery, both in the lying down and sitting-upright position, is vital to determine which implant best fits your frame and gives you the closest result to the one you are seeking.

For more information about how a particular breast implant size is determined, I encourage you to click on the link below.

Karen M. Horton, MD, MSc, FACS, FRCSC

Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic Surgery, Reconstructive Microsurgery

~ and specialist in breast augmentation! ~

What is the proper width of breast implants?

+1

No I don't think thay are too wide, but the only way to be sure is to measure the width of your breasts and chest. Moderate Plus will give you a better cleavage than High Profile. The width of the result is largely determined by the pocket created by the surgeon. You shouldn't be the one choosing the implant width, that's your doctor's job.

Dr Foster 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1

I do not think 300 cc implants would be too large if you are expecting a small to mid C cup result.Good luck!

Chest measurements and reasonable breast implant size

+1

From the measurements you have given, a 300 cc Mentor Moderate Plus breast implant, with a diameter of 12 cm, should be fine for your breast augmentation.  However, one also needs to consider the amount of skin tightness/laxity over the breast, as well.  Be certain to discuss this with your surgeon.  Best Wishes.

Web reference: http://www.VincentLeporeMD.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Appropriate breast implant size for your chest

+1

Keeping the breast implant diameter near the base width of the breasts should be just fine.  It is when people use implants that are appreciably wider than the base width of the breast that distortion really kicks in.

Breast

+1

from your description it doesn't sound that 300cc size is too big for you. Its all about you liking how you look with the implants.

+1

From the information you give it sounds as if the implants should fit just fine. But to get a more accurate answer you need to see a surgeon and get a consultation and examination.