I Am 20 and Have Enormous Puffy Bags Under my Eyes. What Kind of Surgery Should I Get?

I am only 20 and I have always had horrible dark circles under my eyes. Since 18 I noticed that the dark circles were turning into bags and they are only getting worse, rounder and fattier.My mums family all have horrible big fatty sacks under their eyes. Everybody thinks I am tired when im not and lately I honestly feel like I could pass for 35. I also have bad allergies which make them a lot worse. I am depressed and I just want to look my age. Please help me.

Conservative Eyelid Surgery

It is not unusual to see this type of "puffiness" at your age. The most effective way to resolve your problem is to have a transconjunctival lower blepharoplasty. It is critical that your surgeon be very conservative with fat removal because you could appear hollowed out if too much is taken. It is better to surgically under-treat than over-treat your problem. I hope you find this helpful.