Im 18 my Breast Size is 32 There is No Problem, but I Just Want to Lift my Breasts? (photo)

please suggest me any cream......i want to lift my breast just little.....i want litle round shape round shape & little tightness... plzz suggest any good cream...i dont want any side effectable cream......... suggest best cream thank yu

Breast Lift Is Your Best Option To Achieve Your Goals

+1

Breast sag can adversely impact a women’s self image, self confidence, self esteem, and for this reason many seek correction of this problem. However, they are often afraid of surgery and therefore look for other non-surgical solutions. These may include laser treatments, exercises, pills and topical creams. None of these treatments have been shown to be effective in addressing breast sag.

Unfortunately, surgery with removal of excess skin is necessary to correct this problem. This requires a breast lift procedure. 

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Cream to lift breasts

+1
There are no creams- or no treatments other than surgery, that will lift, fill, or tighten your breasts.
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Lift

+1

There are no creams or ointments that will lift your breasts. The only method is with surgical tightening or enhancement.

I Just Want to Lift my Breasts

+1

No great solution for you at this time. There are no creams or medicines which will tighten your breast skin.

A breast lift can better position the nipple and areola, and can remove any excess skin.But there are scars, which are typically worse in younger patients like yourself. From what I see in these photos, the amount of change you would get would be quite modest, and would not justify the incisions that would be necessary.

Thanks for your question, best wishes.

Breast lifting

+1

Breast are thought to be fully grown by age 18 but there are many changes that can occur due to weight changes, hormones, pregnancy effects and other forces. 

32 is the circumference of your chest rather than your breast size and you have D-cup size breasts that are well off to the side and already somewhat ptotic (sagging). Breasts of this type and size tend to sag further with time regardless of anything else done although it is not predictable. 

Creams do nothing other than possibly condition your skin. Even a lift procedure will not actually tighten your skin. 

Your situation is one where a periareolar breast lift might be worth it to elevate and move the nipple-areola up and in somewhat if the scar around the areola can be accepted, but I agree with some of the other responses that you might be better off to wait and see if a full reduction/lift would be better as you get a bit older. 

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Creams, lotions or potions...

+1

Dear Vim,

I can understand why you would want to use non surgical means to improve the shape of your breasts. However, there is no magic cream, lotion or potion that will do what you are requesting. Your best option (if you are afraid of all the scars associated with outdated surgical lifting techniques) is the Mini Ultimate Breast Lift. With the Mini UBL your breasts can be lifted and made rounder with just a periareolar incision. No vertical or inframammary scars are necessary.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lifting Cream

+1

Unfortunately, there isn't a cream that can lift your breast. A lift would require a surgery in which skin is removed and the breast tissue repositioned.  The scars associated with the procedure can't be stressed enough, especially for younger patients. Furthermore, though not likely, nipple sensation may be affected.  Consult with your plastic surgeon to see if this procedure is right for you.

New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Im 18 my Breast Size is 32 There is No Problem, but I Just Want to Lift my Breasts?

+1

Sorry to tell you there are NO breast lifting creams. But your age almost excludes you from a breast lifting operation due to potential scars. 

Breast Lifting Creams?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

I would not recommend the use of any creams in your situation. Breast lifting surgery may be helpful to you at some point. At your age however I would  suggest that you do a lot of homework about breast lift surgery including the pros/cons and potential risk/complications associated with this procedure.  Timing of the procedure in relation to life circumstances is a major consideration, especially for relatively young patients.

Breast lifting involves some degree of tightening and lifting of the breast skin envelope.  In order to tighten the skin envelope, skin excision is necessary;  this results in the presence of scars. 
Sometimes, the presence of scars is a “dealbreaker”;  patients would prefer to leave their breasts unchanged than to have scars.

At other times, patients  prefer to have the improvement in breast position, shape, and (possibly) size  and are willing to accept the trade-off of scars.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLift.htm