Can a 13 Yrs Old Girl Have Laserlipo?

My daughter is 13 yrs and weight 170 lbs. I really want go know if she can have the laser lipo

Laser Lipo for a 13 yr old?

+1

Thank you for your question. Laser lipo is not the answer for a 170lb. 13 year old. She should be seeing a Pediatrician, Endocrinologist, nutritionist and other options examined first. Your daughter is lucky to have you thinking about options to help her because this is the best time in her life to help her. Good Luck. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Laser lipo is a body sculpting procedure, not a weight loss procedure

+1

Laser liposuction (and liposuction in general) is a sculpting procedure to remove stubborn pockets of fat that are out of proportion to the rest of the body.  It is not a weight loss procedure.  Given your daughter's age and weight, she should be seen by her pediatrician and other strategies to control her weight can be discussed.

Woodland Hills Dermatologic Surgeon