Is 1250 Cc's of Fat (Per Butt Cheek) Achievable for Someone Who's 5'2.5" and Weighs 150lbs??

I prefer as much volume as possible for my brazilian butt lift!I've done a lot of comparing of different amounts of fat injected into the buttock. I'd like to know if the amount I am asking for is possible for me! Also I'm a 34D bra size and I'm hoping for an even bigger bottom. Any advice??

1250 cc per side with BBL

+10

The amount of fat depends on two things. First and foremost how easily accesible are your fat deposits and secondly how much can actually fit within your buttcoks. Both are equally important as too much fat in your buttock might cause high compression and create a higher fat death rate than normal. That is where teh surgeon's experience comes in. Accessing fat is rather easy if you have good lipo technique. Be sure to be realistic in what you're looking for. best of luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+3

brazilian Butt Lift is an art of sculpting your butt region as a whole, and sculpting to fit your body.

The amount of fat is also dependant on how much fat can be aspirated from other areas of your body, and after cleaning that amount inject what is left.

Fat transfer should be layered in a three dimentional manner to assure that most of the transferred fat stays alive.

Injecting fat in lage volumes in one area leads to fat necrosis, oil cysts and death of fat.