1,200 Dollars for Breast Augmentation?

Is there a Dr. that would charge $1,200 for a Breast Augmentation? I am 34A and would like to have a 34C bra. I have $1200 to pay for my Breast Augmentation.

Breast Augmentation less than $2500 - Too Good To Be True

+1
I can almost guarantee that no board certified plastic surgeon in the USA using FDA approved breast implants - saline or silicone will charge$1200. It is just not possible.
For your own safety -Please check out his/her credentials !  Buyer Beware !

BTW: RealSelf indicates that the cost ranges from $5000 to $15000 for a breast augmentation.

Web reference: https://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/breast/augmentation/

Financing is an option

+1

$1200 is unreasonable as the cost of implants and anesthesia would be greater than this amount. This would leave nothing for the surgeon or the facility fees.  I would consider financing the surgery if your credit is good.

Breast implants offered at $1500 is unreal.

+1

Paying $1,200 for a breast augmentation is unreal.  Implants are pricey and OR fees are around $500 not to include the anesthesia.  If you have good credit and think it is reasonable and affordable to pay payments, consider financing.  Beware of fees that seem extremely low.  You usually get what you pay for. 

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/

You cannot get Breast augmentation at $1200

+1

I realize that many other surgeons have already answered this, but you cannot get your surgery for that price. You can look into a medical financing program, such as Care Credit, which allows you to pay over time. Some surgeons do accept this. But, make sure that you see a board-certified plastic surgeon for your surgery. Good luck.

$1200 breast augmentation cost is impossible

+1

The cost of the implant by itself is between $1000 and $1800, depending on saline or silicon option, the cost of anesthesia and facility is between $1500 and 2000. You need to add the cost of the surgeon.

Remember the American Board of plastic Surgery is the only board in plastic surgery recognized by the american board of medical specialties (the governing body of the U.S. medical boards) so you should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon by this Board

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Cost for Breast Augmentation

+1

There are several fees that go into performing any surgical procedure. These costs include a surgeons fee, a facility fee, anesthesia fee, and implant costs. When choicing a surgeon cost should not be the major concern. Qualifications of the plastic surgeon is of the utmost importance. Make sure the surgeon you select is board certified. It is not possible to perform a breast augmentation for $1200 in the United States.

Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Don't bargain shop where your body is concerned

+1

Breast augmentation is a great way to get a fuller, more balanced appearance. But expect to pay more than the $1200 you were hoping for. In our community, cost for saline implants is about $4000 and for silicone implants is about $5000. These figures include surgeon's fee, OR costs, anesthesia, implants,etc. You might pay a bit more or less in other regions. It's OK to compare prices, experience, and results, but don't bargain shop too much where your body is concerned. Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. From a practical point of view, most plastic surgeons offer financing, and this is a way to still have surgery and pay over time.

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Cost of breast augmentation

+1

If you find someone who will do a breast augmentation for $1200, you don't want to have him or her do your surgery! Breast implants alone cost almost that much On top of that there will also be the cost for the operating room, anesthesia, and the surgeon's fee. Expect to pay between $4500 and $8000 for the surgery depending upon where you live. So, if someone is quoting you a price that low, something is just not right.

You should always beware of steep discounts. You should not be enticed to have surgery on the basis of a "bargain." Although the operation is cosmetic and totally elective, it is still a major surgery. When considering an operation like this, be sure that you are seeing a board certified plastic surgeon, and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

Good luck!

David B.

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Suggest you save your money and find a competent plastic surgeon

+1

Not likely that any real plastic surgeon would agree to perform a breast augmentation for this cost even in todays economy. You get what you pay for is very true. Saline implants themselves cost almost the amount. This would not even include the cost for the operating room, supplies, plastic surgeon and anesthesia.

$1200 for breast augmentation

+1

Good luck, I would take a dozen at that price!  The implants alone cost about that price even more with silicone.  You are not even considering the cost of the facility or anesthesiologist.  Let alone the surgeon's fee.