Ladies with 550cc - 700cc High profile silicon implants.. Help

• Jen325cc
  • Australia
  • 1 year ago

Hi Ladies I currently have silicon 325cc mod plus in one breast and 375cc in anther as one breast smaller than the other I am looking to get new implants soon and I WANT nice bigĀ perky fake breasts but i also dont want it to look stupid on me as im small my height is about 157cm and i weigh about 58kgs Please help with your advice on implants from 550cc - 700cc and your thoughts im currently thinking 600 in larger breast and 650 in the smaller however if in doubt go bigger so thats why im also thinking 650cc and 700cc my doctor said I cannot fit any bigger than 700cc Any comments or advice is appreicatedĀ  Thanks Ladies x

Comments (14)

Sort by

5ft. 125lbs, went from 375 sil. to 590 ultra hp sil. My shape is even better, my new girls help to define & high lite my bum.... It's how you choose to wear your boobs. I like tight & low cut tops & dresses, Match leggings, spikes & t shirt top, Nobody will notice weight...........
I'm 5'9 and originally wanted 550 then changed to 650 and the day of surgery i actually got 700cc Im glad i went with the bigger size they look awesome. I think if i would of had gone smaller i would of not been happy. Hope this helps, good luck with your surgery
I am 5'1" and have 500cc. People use to notice my slim waist before surgery. I have lost that look with my implants. I now feel like my chest meets my hips which makes me look fat. Short ladies please consider this when choosing your implants. You will look good naked, but feel fat in clothes.
This is so true I had the same with my 700cc I lost my hour glass shape and Didn't have a waist anymore just boobs. Clothing looked awful and bikinis were a no no. I'm so pleased I ditched mine for 280cc I feel normal and love having my old figure back.
I agree. I have 550 cc and I'm 5'4 and weigh 125. Now when you wear tops, it falls straight down from your boobs to your hips and makes you look heavier in the trunk. If your wear a fitted top to show your waist line, you look like the boobie queen lol. Now naked, you look awesome..so it's a trade off of what your wanting. I've had one for 20 years and having them reduced next month.
I completely agree with you! I'm 5'1 and 133 pounds. I probably had 475cc which put me in a 34dd I had a revision and my doctor took it upon himself to take them up to 525cc which note puts me in a 34ddd which is extremely hard to find. They are way to large for my size. I look fat in everything. I hate setting pictures of myself.
I just upgraded 2 days ago, I went from a 590cc ultra high gel implant to 800cc high profile implant. I just love the high profile and the 800cc as well. I was afraid that the 800cc would be to big on my frame because I'm 5'9, 134 pds. They fit my body perfectly. I don't think mine look fake at all! I'm very happy with my results.
Hi I have 700 cc implants and they are massive! I had my first ba 3 years ago and I requested to be a dd and I'm an f cup. I'm 5ft 5 in height and curvy I'm not fat but not thin kind of I between and since having these huge implants I feel fat and try to cover up. I am having them removed in 3 weeks and replaced with allot smaller ones. Big boobs are definitely not for me give me back my b cups any day. What have you decided to do?
I'm 4 days post op 550cc
I also had a lift
i don't know my hieght in cm but its sounds about my stats. look at my photos and that would most likely give u a rough apprx. of what 650cc's would look like on you. but i do believe maybe you BWD looks a little bit tiny than mine. I have HP sili's since i wanted projection and i'm still healing myself. I f i had to guess i would say 600 would look great on you . It depends on your lifestyle. I love to work out and run so this was the best size for me as my PS says it won't interfere with running. ANd food for thought. Gravity takes over eventually which the bigger the implant the higher chance of sagging.
Thanks for your comments. It really helps. What size did you get? And yes my surgeon has warned me about them sagging. I cant seem to see any of your photos?
I have 650cc's now HP sili's. If you click on my full profile and go into my review you can see my photos

Thanks for posting on RealSelf. Those are some huge implants, but you might be tall enough to pull it off. You didn't mention your height. Here's what some doctors have to say about XL breast implants.